Here are the answers for the Octordle words #269 today, released on October 20, 2022 and some hints to help you solve them.
UPDATE: Click here for the hints and the answers to Octordle 270!
Octordle is a difficult game in which players must guess eight five-letter words at the same time while only having thirteen guesses! The game functions similarly to Wordle in that there are no clues to assist you in guessing the words, but once you have guessed a word, the tiles will change colour.
The colours will show you if you guessed the correct letters and if they are in the correct order. There is no correct or incorrect way to play the game, but we recommend attempting to guess words that use the majority of the letters of the alphabet in as few guesses as possible first.
This will help you realize which letters appear in each word so you can solve the words quickly and efficiently. There may be some words that have repeated letters, so make sure you keep that in mind when guessing the words.
As this puzzle is tricky, we do have some hints to help you if you are struggling, all of which can be seen below.
Octordle 269 Words Hints Today (October 20, 2022)
Here are the clues we have for all the eight words for Octordle 269 today.
Hint 1: There is a K in word 2 only.
Hint 2: There is a W in words 4 and 7.
Hint 3: There is a G in words 1 and 8.
Hint 4: There is an L in words 1, 3 and 6.
Hint 5: There is a repeated letter in word 3 only.
Hint 6: There is a double letter in word 6 only.
Hint 7: Here are the starting letters of each word:
- Word 1: G
- Word 2: S
- Word 3: S
- Word 4: F
- Word 5: D
- Word 6: H
- Word 7: D
- Word 8: M
Hint 8: Here is a little description or clue for all of the words:
- Word 1: obtain (information) from various sources, often with difficulty.
- Word 2: high-quality beef taken from the hindquarters of the animal, typically cut into thick slices that are cooked by grilling or frying.
- Word 3: a type of Latin American dance music incorporating elements of jazz and rock.
- Word 4: furrow one’s brows in an expression indicating disapproval, displeasure, or concentration.
- Word 5: a narrow channel dug at the side of a road or field, to hold or carry away water.
- Word 6: a widely distributed evergreen shrub, typically having prickly dark green leaves, small white flowers, and red berries.
- Word 7: die through submersion in and inhalation of water.
- Word 8: a fleshy, oval, yellowish-red tropical fruit that is eaten ripe or used green for pickles or chutneys.
What is the Octordle 269 Answer Today? (10/20/22)
Here are all of the answers for Octordle 269 released today on October 20th, 2022:
- Word 1: GLEAN
- Word 2: STEAK
- Word 3: SALSA
- Word 4: FROWN
- Word 5: DITCH
- Word 6: HOLLY
- Word 7: DROWN
- Word 8: MANGO
You can see how I got the words in the image below:
Let us know in the comments section below if you managed to get some or all of the Octordle words today. Click here for the hints and the answers to Octordle 270!