Here are the answers for the Octordle words #277 today, released on October 28, 2022 and some hints to help you solve them.
UPDATE: Click here for the hints and the answers to Octordle 278!
Octordle is a difficult game in which players must guess eight five-letter words at the same time while only having thirteen guesses! The game functions similarly to Wordle in that there are no clues to assist you in guessing the words, but once you have guessed a word, the tiles will change colour.
The colours will show you if you guessed the correct letters and if they are in the correct order. There is no correct or incorrect way to play the game, but we recommend attempting to guess words that use the majority of the letters of the alphabet in as few guesses as possible first.
This will help you realize which letters appear in each word so you can solve the words quickly and efficiently. There may be some words that have repeated letters, so make sure you keep that in mind when guessing the words.
As this puzzle is tricky, we do have some hints to help you if you are struggling, all of which can be seen below.
Octordle 277 Words Hints Today (October 28, 2022)
Here are the clues we have for all the eight words for Octordle 277 today.
Hint 1: There is a Y in words 1, 4 and 8.
Hint 2: There is a C in word 5 only.
Hint 3: There is a B in words 3, 7 and 8.
Hint 4: There is a K in word 1 only.
Hint 5: There are no repeated letters in any words today.
Hint 6: There is a double letter in word 8 only.
Hint 7: Here are the starting letters of each word:
- Word 1: F
- Word 2: R
- Word 3: B
- Word 4: M
- Word 5: S
- Word 6: M
- Word 7: O
- Word 8: B
Hint 8: Here is a little description or clue for all of the words:
- Word 1: (of music) having or using a strong dance rhythm, in particular that of funk.
- Word 2: a gun, especially one fired from shoulder level, having a long spirally grooved barrel intended to make a bullet spin and thereby have greater accuracy over a long distance.
- Word 3: (of a sheep, goat, or calf) make a characteristic weak, wavering cry.
- Word 4: covered with a fungal growth which causes decay, due to age or damp conditions.
- Word 5: in the intervening period between (the time mentioned) and the time under consideration, typically the present.
- Word 6: the large round fruit of a plant of the gourd family, with sweet pulpy flesh and many seeds.
- Word 7: the curved path of a celestial object or spacecraft round a star, planet, or moon, especially a periodic elliptical revolution.
- Word 8: valuable stolen goods, especially those seized in war.
What is the Octordle 277 Answer Today? (10/28/22)
Here are all of the answers for Octordle 277 released today on October 28th, 2022:
- Word 1: FUNKY
- Word 2: RIFLE
- Word 3: BLEAT
- Word 4: MOLDY
- Word 5: SINCE
- Word 6: MELON
- Word 7: ORBIT
- Word 8: BOOTY
You can see how I got the words in the image below:
Let us know in the comments section below if you managed to get some or all of the Octordle words today. Click here for the hints and the answers to Octordle 278!