Here are the answers for the Octordle words #280 today, released on October 31, 2022 and some hints to help you solve them.
UPDATE: Click here for the hints and the answers to Octordle 281!
Octordle is a difficult game in which players must guess eight five-letter words at the same time while only having thirteen guesses! The game functions similarly to Wordle in that there are no clues to assist you in guessing the words, but once you have guessed a word, the tiles will change colour.
The colours will show you if you guessed the correct letters and if they are in the correct order. There is no correct or incorrect way to play the game, but we recommend attempting to guess words that use the majority of the letters of the alphabet in as few guesses as possible first.
This will help you realize which letters appear in each word so you can solve the words quickly and efficiently. There may be some words that have repeated letters, so make sure you keep that in mind when guessing the words.
As this puzzle is tricky, we do have some hints to help you if you are struggling, all of which can be seen below.
Octordle 280 Words Hints Today (October 31, 2022)
Here are the clues we have for all the eight words for Octordle 280 today.
Hint 1: There is a P in words 4, 6, 7 and 8.
Hint 2: There is a K in words 3 and 5.
Hint 3: There is an M in words 6 and 8.
Hint 4: There is a G in word 2 only.
Hint 5: There are no repeated letters in any words.
Hint 6: There is a double letter in word 3 only.
Hint 7: Here are the starting letters of each word:
- Word 1: F
- Word 2: B
- Word 3: S
- Word 4: C
- Word 5: S
- Word 6: C
- Word 7: L
- Word 8: O
Hint 8: Here is a little description or clue for all of the words:
- Word 1: an offspring of a human or other mammal in the stages of prenatal development that follow the embryo stage (in humans taken as beginning eight weeks after conception)
- Word 2: a main branch of a tree.
- Word 3: the ability to do something well; expertise.
- Word 4: grasp (something) tightly with one’s hand.
- Word 5: done or operating in an impressively smooth and efficient way.
- Word 6: compress (something) into small folds or ridges.
- Word 7: a brief or temporary failure of concentration, memory, or judgement.
- Word 8: a reddish-brown heavy-scented addictive drug prepared from the juice of the opium poppy, used illicitly as a narcotic and occasionally in medicine as an analgesic.
What is the Octordle 280 Answer Today? (10/31/22)
Here are all of the answers for Octordle 280 released today on October 31st, 2022:
- Word 1: FETUS
- Word 2: BOUGH
- Word 3: SKILL
- Word 4: CLASP
- Word 5: SLICK
- Word 6: CRIMP
- Word 7: LAPSE
- Word 8: OPIUM
You can see how I got the words in the image below:
Let us know in the comments section below if you managed to get some or all of the Octordle words today. Click here for the hints and the answers to Octordle 281!