Here are the answers for the Octordle words #282 today, released on November 2, 2022 and some hints to help you solve them.
UPDATE: Click here for the hints and the answers to Octordle 283!
Octordle is a difficult game in which players must guess eight five-letter words at the same time while only having thirteen guesses! The game functions similarly to Wordle in that there are no clues to assist you in guessing the words, but once you have guessed a word, the tiles will change colour.
The colours will show you if you guessed the correct letters and if they are in the correct order. There is no correct or incorrect way to play the game, but we recommend attempting to guess words that use the majority of the letters of the alphabet in as few guesses as possible first.
This will help you realize which letters appear in each word so you can solve the words quickly and efficiently. There may be some words that have repeated letters, so make sure you keep that in mind when guessing the words.
As this puzzle is tricky, we do have some hints to help you if you are struggling, all of which can be seen below.
Octordle 282 Words Hints Today (November 2, 2022)
Here are the clues we have for all the eight words for Octordle 282 today.
Hint 1: There is a Y in words 3 and 4.
Hint 2: There is a G in words 5 and 6.
Hint 3: There is an S in words 5, 7 and 8.
Hint 4: There is an L in word 2 only.
Hint 5: There is a repeated letter in word 2 only.
Hint 6: There is a double letter in word 3 only.
Hint 7: Here are the starting letters of each word:
- Word 1: B
- Word 2: C
- Word 3: J
- Word 4: P
- Word 5: U
- Word 6: O
- Word 7: S
- Word 8: A
Hint 8: Here is a little description or clue for all of the words:
- Word 1: a member of the lowest order of the British nobility. Baron is not used as a form of address, barons usually being referred to as ‘Lord’.
- Word 2: the longest part of the large intestine.
- Word 3: a landing stage or small pier at which boats can dock or be moored.
- Word 4: having a pouting expression or appearance.
- Word 5: take, hold, or deploy (something) as a means of accomplishing or achieving something; employ.
- Word 6: used to indicate duty or correctness, typically when criticizing someone’s actions.
- Word 7: a snorting or grunting sound in a person’s breathing while they are asleep.
- Word 8: the criminal act of deliberately setting fire to property.
What is the Octordle 282 Answer Today? (11/2/22)
Here are all of the answers for Octordle 282 released today on November 2nd, 2022:
- Word 1: BARON
- Word 2: COLON
- Word 3: JETTY
- Word 4: POUTY
- Word 5: USING
- Word 6: OUGHT
- Word 7: SNORE
- Word 8: ARSON
You can see how I got the words in the image below:
Let us know in the comments section below if you managed to get some or all of the Octordle words today. Click here for the hints and the answers to Octordle 283!