Here are the answers for the Octordle words #287 today, released on November 7, 2022 and some hints to help you solve them.
UPDATE: Click here for the hints and the answers to Octordle 288!
Octordle is a difficult game in which players must guess eight five-letter words at the same time while only having thirteen guesses! The game functions similarly to Wordle in that there are no clues to assist you in guessing the words, but once you have guessed a word, the tiles will change colour.
The colours will show you if you guessed the correct letters and if they are in the correct order. There is no correct or incorrect way to play the game, but we recommend attempting to guess words that use the majority of the letters of the alphabet in as few guesses as possible first.
This will help you realize which letters appear in each word so you can solve the words quickly and efficiently. There may be some words that have repeated letters, so make sure you keep that in mind when guessing the words.
As this puzzle is tricky, we do have some hints to help you if you are struggling, all of which can be seen below.
Octordle 287 Words Hints Today (November 7, 2022)
Here are the clues we have for all the eight words for Octordle 287 today.
Hint 1: There is a B in words 6 and 7.
Hint 2: There is a Y in word 6 only.
Hint 3: There is an X in word 2 only.
Hint 4: There is an S in words 4 and 8.
Hint 5: There is a repeated letter in words 1 and 5.
Hint 6: There is a double letter in words 2 and 6.
Hint 7: Here are the starting letters of each word:
- Word 1: D
- Word 2: A
- Word 3: H
- Word 4: T
- Word 5: M
- Word 6: B
- Word 7: D
- Word 8: S
Hint 8: Here is a little description or clue for all of the words:
- Word 1: a semiconductor device with two terminals, typically allowing the flow of current in one direction only.
- Word 2: stick, attach, or fasten (something) to something else.
- Word 3: a dog of a breed used for hunting, especially one able to track by scent.
- Word 4: form into a bent, curling, or distorted shape.
- Word 5: a machine, especially one powered by electricity or internal combustion, that supplies motive power for a vehicle or for another device with moving parts.
- Word 6: the front part of the human trunk below the ribs, containing the stomach and bowels.
- Word 7: mess around and waste time.
- Word 8: an area of open land, especially one planted with crops or pasture, typically bounded by hedges or fences.
What is the Octordle 287 Answer Today? (11/7/22)
Here are all of the answers for Octordle 287 released today on November 7th, 2022:
- Word 1: DIODE
- Word 2: AFFIX
- Word 3: HOUND
- Word 4: TWIST
- Word 5: MOTOR
- Word 6: BELLY
- Word 7: DEBUG
- Word 8: SPACE
You can see how I got the words in the image below:
Let us know in the comments section below if you managed to get some or all of the Octordle words today. Click here for the hints and the answers to Octordle 288!