Here are the answers for the Octordle words #290 today, released on November 10, 2022 and some hints to help you solve them.
UPDATE: Click here for the hints and the answers to Octordle 291!
Octordle is a difficult game in which players must guess eight five-letter words at the same time while only having thirteen guesses! The game functions similarly to Wordle in that there are no clues to assist you in guessing the words, but once you have guessed a word, the tiles will change colour.
The colours will show you if you guessed the correct letters and if they are in the correct order. There is no correct or incorrect way to play the game, but we recommend attempting to guess words that use the majority of the letters of the alphabet in as few guesses as possible first.
This will help you realize which letters appear in each word so you can solve the words quickly and efficiently. There may be some words that have repeated letters, so make sure you keep that in mind when guessing the words.
As this puzzle is tricky, we do have some hints to help you if you are struggling, all of which can be seen below.
Octordle 290 Words Hints Today (November 10, 2022)
Here are the clues we have for all the eight words for Octordle 290 today.
Hint 1: There is a P in words 1 and 4.
Hint 2: There is a B in word 3 only.
Hint 3: There is an F in word 6 only.
Hint 4: There is a K in word 7 only.
Hint 5: There is a repeated letter in word 8 only.
Hint 6: There are no double letters in any words today.
Hint 7: Here are the starting letters of each word:
- Word 1: O
- Word 2: N
- Word 3: T
- Word 4: S
- Word 5: Q
- Word 6: S
- Word 7: T
- Word 8: R
Hint 8: Here is a little description or clue for all of the words:
- Word 1: a dramatic work in one or more acts, set to music for singers and instrumentalists.
- Word 2: giving pleasure or satisfaction; pleasant or attractive.
- Word 3: a piece of furniture with a flat top and one or more legs, providing a level surface for eating, writing, or working at.
- Word 4: an activity involving physical exertion and skill in which an individual or team competes against another or others for entertainment.
- Word 5: making little or no noise.
- Word 6: move or cause to move from one place to another, especially over a small distance.
- Word 7: express gratitude to (someone).
- Word 8: a person who rows a boat, especially as a member of a racing team.
What is the Octordle 290 Answer Today? (11/10/22)
Here are all of the answers for Octordle 290 released today on November 10th, 2022:
- Word 1: OPERA
- Word 2: NICER
- Word 3: TABLE
- Word 4: SPORT
- Word 5: QUIET
- Word 6: SHIFT
- Word 7: THANK
- Word 8: ROWER
You can see how I got the words in the image below:
Let us know in the comments section below if you managed to get some or all of the Octordle words today. Click here for the hints and the answers to Octordle 291!