Here are the answers for the Octordle words #292 today, released on November 12, 2022 and some hints to help you solve them.
UPDATE: Click here for the hints and the answers to Octordle 293!
Octordle is a difficult game in which players must guess eight five-letter words at the same time while only having thirteen guesses! The game functions similarly to Wordle in that there are no clues to assist you in guessing the words, but once you have guessed a word, the tiles will change colour.
The colours will show you if you guessed the correct letters and if they are in the correct order. There is no correct or incorrect way to play the game, but we recommend attempting to guess words that use the majority of the letters of the alphabet in as few guesses as possible first.
This will help you realize which letters appear in each word so you can solve the words quickly and efficiently. There may be some words that have repeated letters, so make sure you keep that in mind when guessing the words.
As this puzzle is tricky, we do have some hints to help you if you are struggling, all of which can be seen below.
Octordle 292 Words Hints Today (November 12, 2022)
Here are the clues we have for all the eight words for Octordle 292 today.
Hint 1: There is a P in words 5 and 7.
Hint 2: There is a V in words 1, 2 and 4.
Hint 3: There is an M in word 5 only.
Hint 4: There is a K in word 8 only.
Hint 5: There is a repeated letter in words 3 and 4.
Hint 6: There are no double letters in any words today.
Hint 7: Here are the starting letters of each word:
- Word 1: H
- Word 2: C
- Word 3: T
- Word 4: C
- Word 5: L
- Word 6: C
- Word 7: P
- Word 8: S
Hint 8: Here is a little description or clue for all of the words:
- Word 1: divide into two parts of equal or roughly equal size.
- Word 2: shapely and voluptuous.
- Word 3: a private teacher, typically one who teaches a single pupil or a very small group.
- Word 4: relating to a city or town, especially its administration; municipal.
- Word 5: full of or covered with lumps.
- Word 6: a mound of rough stones built as a memorial or landmark, typically on a hilltop or skyline.
- Word 7: likely or liable to suffer from, do, or experience something unpleasant or regrettable.
- Word 8: move smoothly and quietly with gliding steps, in a stealthy or sensuous manner.
What is the Octordle 292 Answer Today? (11/12/22)
Here are all of the answers for Octordle 292 released today on November 12th, 2022:
- Word 1: HALVE
- Word 2: CURVY
- Word 3: TUTOR
- Word 4: CIVIC
- Word 5: LUMPY
- Word 6: CAIRN
- Word 7: PRONE
- Word 8: SLINK
You can see how I got the words in the image below:
Let us know in the comments section below if you managed to get some or all of the Octordle words today. Click here for the hints and the answers to Octordle 293!