Here are the answers for the Octordle words #296 today, released on November 16, 2022 and some hints to help you solve them.
UPDATE: Click here for the hints and the answers to Octordle 297!
Octordle is a difficult game in which players must guess eight five-letter words at the same time while only having thirteen guesses! The game functions similarly to Wordle in that there are no clues to assist you in guessing the words, but once you have guessed a word, the tiles will change colour.
The colours will show you if you guessed the correct letters and if they are in the correct order. There is no correct or incorrect way to play the game, but we recommend attempting to guess words that use the majority of the letters of the alphabet in as few guesses as possible first.
This will help you realize which letters appear in each word so you can solve the words quickly and efficiently. There may be some words that have repeated letters, so make sure you keep that in mind when guessing the words.
As this puzzle is tricky, we do have some hints to help you if you are struggling, all of which can be seen below.
Octordle 296 Words Hints Today (November 16, 2022)
Here are the clues we have for all the eight words for Octordle 296 today.
Hint 1: There is a G in words 5, 6 and 7.
Hint 2: There is a K in word 8 only.
Hint 3: There is a Y in words 2, 3 and 5.
Hint 4: There is an R in words 2 and 6.
Hint 5: There is a repeated letter in word 1 only.
Hint 6: There is a double letter in words 3 and 5.
Hint 7: Here are the starting letters of each word:
- Word 1: B
- Word 2: H
- Word 3: M
- Word 4: C
- Word 5: P
- Word 6: G
- Word 7: B
- Word 8: P
Hint 8: Here is a little description or clue for all of the words:
- Word 1: a woman’s chest or breasts.
- Word 2: capable of enduring difficult conditions; robust.
- Word 3: covered in or full of mud.
- Word 4: inform someone about a particular matter.
- Word 5: a child’s word for a pig or piglet.
- Word 6: the area between the abdomen and the upper thigh on either side of the body.
- Word 7: a person who is obstinately or unreasonably attached to a belief, opinion, or faction, especially one who is prejudiced against or antagonistic towards a person or people on the basis of their membership of a particular group.
- Word 8: a long, thin, flat piece of timber, used especially in building and flooring.
What is the Octordle 296 Answer Today? (11/16/22)
Here are all of the answers for Octordle 296 released today on November 16th, 2022:
- Word 1: BOSOM
- Word 2: HARDY
- Word 3: MUDDY
- Word 4: CLUED
- Word 5: PIGGY
- Word 6: GROIN
- Word 7: BIGOT
- Word 8: PLANK
You can see how I got the words in the image below:
Let us know in the comments section below if you managed to get some or all of the Octordle words today. Click here for the hints and the answers to Octordle 297!