Here is the answer and some hints for the Octordle words for #70 today, released on April 4th, 2022.
UPDATE: Click here for the hints and the answers to Octordle 71!
Octordle is a very tricky game that requires players to guess eight five-letter words simultaneously and you only have thirteen guesses in which to do it! The game works the same way as Wordle where there are no clues to help you to guess the words, but once you have guessed a word, the tiles will change colour.
The colours will let you know if you have guessed the right letters and if you have them in the correct position. There is no right or wrong way of playing the game, but we would recommend trying to guess words that use the majority of the letters of the alphabet in as few guesses as possible to help you to know which letters appear in each word.
This will make it easier to rearrange the letters to get the answer to the words. As this puzzle is tricky, we do have some hints to help you if you are struggling, all of which can be seen below.
Octordle Words Hints Today
Here are the clues we have for all the eight words for Octordle 70 today.
Hint 1: There is a G in word 8 only.
Hint 2: There is a C in word 5 only.
Hint 3: There is a P in words 2, 3, and 5.
Hint 4: There is an L in words 2 and 6.
Hint 5: There is a repeated letter in word 7.
Hint 6: Here are the starting letters of each word:
- Word 1: A
- Word 2: A
- Word 3: P
- Word 4: C
- Word 5: F
- Word 6: M
- Word 7: H
- Word 8: R
Hint 7: Here is a little description or clue for all of the words:
- Word 1: A person whose profession is acting on the stage, in films, or on television
- Word 2: To have the same opinion about something; concur.
- Word 3: A child would have this to collect money (first word).
- Word 4: A general law, rule, principle, or criterion by which something is judged.
- Word 5: Lack of good sense; foolishness.
- Word 6: A note having the time value of two crotchets or half a semibreve, represented by a ring with a stem.
- Word 7: Done with excessive speed or urgency; hurried.
- Word 8: Hoarse or harsh-sounding.
What is the Octordle 70 Answer Today? (April 4th, 2022)
Here are all of the answers for Octordle 70 released today on April 4th, 2022:
- Word 1: ACTOR
- Word 2: AGREE
- Word 3: PIGGY
- Word 4: CANON
- Word 5: FOLLY
- Word 6: MINIM
- Word 7: HASTY
- Word 8: RASPY
You can see how I got the words in the images below:
Well done if you managed to guess some or all of the Octordle words today! Click here for the hints and the answers to Octordle 71!