Here are the answers and some hints for the Sedecordle words for #116 today, released on June 9, 2022.
Sedecordle is a fairly new game that is based on the same concept as Wordle, Dordle, Quordle, and Octordle. In this game, instead of having to guess one, two, four, or eight-word, players instead have to guess 16 words at once! You do get 21 guesses in which to solve all of the words though.
The rules of the game are the same where the words can be anything from the American English language and there are no initial clues. Once you have made a guess, this will count as a guess for all sixteen words and the tiles will change colour. The colours it can change to are grey, yellow or green, which lets you know if you have guessed a correct letter and if it is placed correctly in the word.
As this game can be quite difficult, we have given you some hints and the answers below to help you to solve them.
Sedecordle 116 Words Hints Today (June 9, 2022)
Here are the clues we have for all the sixteen words of Sedecordle 116 today.
Hint 1: Here are the starting letters of each word:
- Word 1: S
- Word 2: S
- Word 3: I
- Word 4: S
- Word 5: S
- Word 6: H
- Word 7: B
- Word 8: C
- Word 9: S
- Word 10: A
- Word 11: S
- Word 12: C
- Word 13: S
- Word 14: C
- Word 15: E
- Word 16: A
Hint 2: Here is a little description or clue for all of the words:
- Word 1: Cut the hair off the face with a razor.
- Word 2: Avoid or neglect (a duty or responsibility).
- Word 3: Deduce or conclude (something) from evidence and reasoning rather than from explicit statements.
- Word 4: Push (someone or something) roughly.
- Word 5: A short, slender, sharp-pointed metal pin with a raised helical thread running round it and a slotted head, used to join things together by being rotated so that it pierces wood or other material and is held tightly in place.
- Word 6: As a consequence; for this reason.
- Word 7: (Especially of a man) bring (a child) into existence by the process of reproduction.
- Word 8: Used to indicate possibility.
- Word 9: Severe or bare in appearance or outline.
- Word 10: (Of a person, animal, or plant) living, not dead.
- Word 11: A tube or lip projecting from a container, through which liquid can be poured.
- Word 12: A narrow, sheltered waterway, especially an inlet in a shoreline or channel in a marsh.
- Word 13: Barely sufficient or adequate.
- Word 14: Grasp (something) tightly with one’s hand.
- Word 15: Escape from or avoid (a danger, enemy, or pursuer), typically in a skilful or cunning way.
- Word 16: Having no one else present.
What is the Sedecordle 116 Answer Today? (June 9th, 2022)
Here are all of the answers for Sedecordle 116 released today on June 9th, 2022:
- Word 1: SHAVE
- Word 2: SHIRK
- Word 3: INFER
- Word 4: SHOVE
- Word 5: SCREW
- Word 6: HENCE
- Word 7: BEGAT
- Word 8: COULD
- Word 9: STARK
- Word 10: ALIVE
- Word 11: SPOUT
- Word 12: CREEK
- Word 13: SCANT
- Word 14: CLASP
- Word 15: ELUDE
- Word 16: ALONE
As the grid for this game is huge, we only have the screenshot of all the answers when we had solved the puzzle, which you can see below:
Well done if you managed to guess some or all of the words correctly!