Here are the answers and some hints for the Sedecordle words for #117 today, released on June 10, 2022.
UPDATE: Click here for the hint and and the answers to Sedecordle 118!
Sedecordle is a fairly new game that is based on the same concept as Wordle, Dordle, Quordle, and Octordle. In this game, instead of having to guess one, two, four, or eight-word, players instead have to guess 16 words at once! You do get 21 guesses in which to solve all of the words though.
The rules of the game are the same where the words can be anything from the American English language and there are no initial clues. Once you have made a guess, this will count as a guess for all sixteen words and the tiles will change colour. The colours it can change to are grey, yellow or green, which lets you know if you have guessed a correct letter and if it is placed correctly in the word.
As this game can be quite difficult, we have given you some hints and the answers below to help you to solve them.
Sedecordle 117 Words Hints Today (June 10, 2022)
Here are the clues we have for all the sixteen words of Sedecordle 117 today.
Hint 1: Here are the starting letters of each word:
- Word 1: J
- Word 2: O
- Word 3: T
- Word 4: D
- Word 5: F
- Word 6: S
- Word 7: T
- Word 8: T
- Word 9: M
- Word 10: B
- Word 11: G
- Word 12: B
- Word 13: E
- Word 14: H
- Word 15: A
- Word 16: P
Hint 2: Here is a little description or clue for all of the words:
- Word 1: A fruit-flavoured dessert made by warming and then cooling a liquid containing gelatin or a similar setting agent in a mould or dish so that it sets into a semi-solid, somewhat elastic mass.
- Word 2: A small oval fruit with a hard stone and bitter flesh, green when unripe and bluish black when ripe, used as food and as a source of oil.
- Word 3: A jewelled ornamental band worn on the front of a woman’s hair.
- Word 4: A small European grassland plant which has flowers with a yellow disc and white rays.
- Word 5: Relating to the centre or most important part.
- Word 6: Move or go in a furtive or stealthy way.
- Word 7: One tenth of annual produce or earnings, formerly taken as a tax for the support of the Church and clergy.
- Word 8: A cunning act or scheme intended to deceive or outwit someone.
- Word 9: Resembling or containing meal.
- Word 10: The part of the alimentary canal below the stomach; the intestine.
- Word 11: Fit panes of glass into (a window or door frame or similar structure).
- Word 12: Emit wind noisily from the stomach through the mouth.
- Word 13: Be exceptionally good at or proficient in an activity or subject.
- Word 14: The organic component of soil, formed by the decomposition of leaves and other plant material by soil microorganisms.
- Word 15: A person who is fully grown or developed.
- Word 16: Each of the segments of the corolla of a flower, which are modified leaves and are typically coloured.
What is the Sedecordle 117 Answer Today? (June 10th, 2022)
Here are all of the answers for Sedecordle 117 released today on June 10th, 2022:
- Word 1: JELLY
- Word 2: OLIVE
- Word 3: TIARA
- Word 4: DAISY
- Word 5: FOCAL
- Word 6: SNEAK
- Word 7: TITHE
- Word 8: TRICK
- Word 9: MEALY
- Word 10: BOWEL
- Word 11: GLAZE
- Word 12: BELCH
- Word 13: EXCEL
- Word 14: HUMUS
- Word 15: ADULT
- Word 16: PETAL
As the grid for this game is huge, we only have the screenshot of all the answers when we had solved the puzzle, which you can see below:
Well done if you managed to guess some or all of the words correctly! Click here for the hint and and the answers to Sedecordle 118!