Here are the answers and some hints for the Sedecordle words for #123 today, released on June 16, 2022.
UPDATE: Click here for the hints and the answers to Sedecordle 124!
Sedecordle is a fairly new game that is based on the same concept as Wordle, Dordle, Quordle, and Octordle. In this game, instead of having to guess one, two, four, or eight-word, players instead have to guess 16 words at once! You do get 21 guesses in which to solve all of the words though.
The rules of the game are the same where the words can be anything from the American English language and there are no initial clues. Once you have made a guess, this will count as a guess for all sixteen words and the tiles will change colour. The colours it can change to are grey, yellow or green, which lets you know if you have guessed a correct letter and if it is placed correctly in the word.
As this game can be quite difficult, we have given you some hints and the answers below to help you to solve them.
Sedecordle 123 Words Hints Today (June 16, 2022)
Here are the clues we have for all the sixteen words of Sedecordle 123 today.
Hint 1: Here are the starting letters of each word:
- Word 1: G
- Word 2: A
- Word 3: P
- Word 4: P
- Word 5: T
- Word 6: G
- Word 7: B
- Word 8: C
- Word 9: M
- Word 10: W
- Word 11: C
- Word 12: O
- Word 13: D
- Word 14: S
- Word 15: C
- Word 16: R
Hint 2: Here is a little description or clue for all of the words:
- Word 1: Extravagantly bright or showy, typically so as to be tasteless.
- Word 2: A person who aids or assists.
- Word 3: A large windproof jacket with a hood, designed to be worn in cold weather.
- Word 4: Measure (the depth of a body of water).
- Word 5: Relating to or affected by tides.
- Word 6: An organ that produces gametes; a testis or ovary.
- Word 7: Walk or run with leaping strides.
- Word 8: Support and move (someone or something) from one place to another.
- Word 9: Material (such as decaying leaves, bark, or compost) spread around or over a plant to enrich or insulate the soil.
- Word 10: Refrain from insisting on or using (a right or claim).
- Word 11: Seeds from a small tropical American evergreen tree, from which cocoa, cocoa butter, and chocolate are made.
- Word 12: Relating to former times.
- Word 13: A lament for the dead, especially one forming part of a funeral rite.
- Word 14: Not moving or making a sound.
- Word 15: An officer who makes public announcements in a court of justice.
- Word 16: A sudden feeling of cold with shivering accompanied by a rise in temperature, often with copious sweating, especially at the onset or height of a fever.
What is the Sedecordle 123 Answer Today? (June 16th, 2022)
Here are all of the answers for Sedecordle 123 released today on June 16th, 2022:
- Word 1: GAUDY
- Word 2: AIDER
- Word 3: PARKA
- Word 4: PLUMB
- Word 5: TIDAL
- Word 6: GONAD
- Word 7: BOUND
- Word 8: CARRY
- Word 9: MULCH
- Word 10: WAIVE
- Word 11: CACAO
- Word 12: OLDEN
- Word 13: DIRGE
- Word 14: STILL
- Word 15: CRIER
- Word 16: RIGOR
As the grid for this game is huge, we only have the screenshot of all the answers when we had solved the puzzle, which you can see below:
Well done if you managed to guess some or all of the words correctly! Click here for the hints and the answers to Sedecordle 124!