Here are the answers and some hints for the Sedecordle words for #133 today, released on June 26, 2022.
UPDATE: Click here for the hints and the answers to Sedecordle 134!
Sedecordle is a fairly new game that is based on the same concept as Wordle, Dordle, Quordle, and Octordle. In this game, instead of having to guess one, two, four, or eight-word, players instead have to guess 16 words at once! You do get 21 guesses in which to solve all of the words though.
The rules of the game are the same where the words can be anything from the American English language and there are no initial clues. Once you have made a guess, this will count as a guess for all sixteen words and the tiles will change colour. The colours it can change to are grey, yellow or green, which lets you know if you have guessed a correct letter and if it is placed correctly in the word.
As this game can be quite difficult, we have given you some hints and the answers below to help you to solve them.
Sedecordle 133 Words Hints Today (June 26, 2022)
Here are the clues we have for all the sixteen words of Sedecordle 133 today.
Hint 1: Here are the starting letters of each word:
- Word 1: S
- Word 2: C
- Word 3: C
- Word 4: S
- Word 5: R
- Word 6: S
- Word 7: T
- Word 8: M
- Word 9: P
- Word 10: S
- Word 11: R
- Word 12: W
- Word 13: M
- Word 14: P
- Word 15: F
- Word 16: W
Hint 2: Here is a little description or clue for all of the words:
- Word 1: (of the sun or another source of light) give out a bright light.
- Word 2: move slowly and carefully in order to avoid being heard or noticed.
- Word 3: made, growing, or arranged in curls or curves.
- Word 4: matter, material, articles, or activities of a specified or indeterminate kind that are being referred to, indicated, or implied.
- Word 5: a light theatrical entertainment consisting of a series of short sketches, songs, and dances, typically dealing satirically with topical issues.
- Word 6: a weapon with a long metal blade and a hilt with a hand guard, used for thrusting or striking and now typically worn as part of ceremonial dress.
- Word 7: the main woody stem of a tree as distinct from its branches and roots.
- Word 8: a style of Japanese comic books and graphic novels, typically aimed at adults as well as children.
- Word 9: a small pouch of leather or plastic used for carrying money, typically by a woman.
- Word 10: move or go in a furtive or stealthy way.
- Word 11: having a rude, aggressive manner.
- Word 12: refrain from insisting on or using (a right or claim).
- Word 13: having a stale, mouldy, or damp smell.
- Word 14: a person who is or claims to be easily shocked by matters relating to sex or nudity.
- Word 15: pretend to be affected by (a feeling, state, or injury).
- Word 16: strike forcefully with a sharp blow.
What is the Sedecordle 134 Answer Today? (June 27th, 2022)
Here are all of the answers for Sedecordle 134 released today on June 27th, 2022:
- Word 1: SHINE
- Word 2: CREEP
- Word 3: CURLY
- Word 4: STUFF
- Word 5: REVUE
- Word 6: SWORD
- Word 7: TRUNK
- Word 8: MANGA
- Word 9: PURSE
- Word 10: SNUCK
- Word 11: RANDY
- Word 12: WAIVE
- Word 13: MUSTY
- Word 14: PRUDE
- Word 15: FEIGN
- Word 16: WHACK
As the grid for this game is huge, we only have the screenshot of all the answers when we had solved the puzzle, which you can see below:
Well done if you managed to guess some or all of the words correctly! Click here for the hints and the answers to Sedecordle 134!