Here are the answers and some hints for the Sedecordle words for #139 today, released on July 2, 2022.
UPDATE: Click here for the hints and the answers to Sedecordle 140!
Sedecordle is a fairly new game that is based on the same concept as Wordle, Dordle, Quordle, and Octordle. In this game, instead of having to guess one, two, four, or eight-word, players instead have to guess 16 words at once! You do get 21 guesses in which to solve all of the words though.
The rules of the game are the same where the words can be anything from the American English language and there are no initial clues. Once you have made a guess, this will count as a guess for all sixteen words and the tiles will change colour.
The colours it can change to are grey, yellow or green, which lets you know if you have guessed a correct letter and if it is placed correctly in the word.
As this game can be quite difficult, we have given you some hints and the answers below to help you to solve them.
Sedecordle 139 Words Hints Today (July 2, 2022)
Here are the clues we have for all the sixteen words of Sedecordle 139 today.
Hint 1: Here are the starting letters of each word:
- Word 1: S
- Word 2: D
- Word 3: C
- Word 4: C
- Word 5: B
- Word 6: A
- Word 7: F
- Word 8: D
- Word 9: D
- Word 10: B
- Word 11: S
- Word 12: E
- Word 13: W
- Word 14: C
- Word 15: H
- Word 16: L
Hint 2: Here is a little description or clue for all of the words:
- Word 1: a thick, sweet liquid made by dissolving sugar in boiling water, often used for preserving fruit.
- Word 2: something regarded as worthless; rubbish.
- Word 3: a wedge or block placed against a wheel or rounded object, to prevent it from moving.
- Word 4: (of a horse) make a noisy biting or chewing action.
- Word 5: (of a cutting implement) not having a sharp edge or point.
- Word 6: a man’s broad silk necktie.
- Word 7: a small imaginary being of human form that has magical powers, especially a female one.
- Word 8: a drink, especially of alcohol.
- Word 9: a soft quilt filled with down, feathers, or a synthetic fibre, used instead of an upper sheet and blankets.
- Word 10: each of a joined pair of small deep-bodied drums, typically held between the knees and played with the fingers.
- Word 11: begin or be reckoned from a particular point in time or space.
- Word 12: containing nothing; not filled or occupied.
- Word 13: of poorer quality or lower standard; less good or desirable.
- Word 14: a small storage container, typically one with divisions.
- Word 15: done with excessive speed or urgency; hurried.
- Word 16: of, determined by, or resembling the moon.
What is the Sedecordle 139 Answer Today? (July 2nd, 2022)
Here are all of the answers for Sedecordle 139 released today on July 2nd, 2022:
- Word 1: SYRUP
- Word 2: DROSS
- Word 3: CHOCK
- Word 4: CHAMP
- Word 5: BLUNT
- Word 6: ASCOT
- Word 7: FAIRY
- Word 8: DRANK
- Word 9: DUVET
- Word 10: BONGO
- Word 11: START
- Word 12: EMPTY
- Word 13: WORSE
- Word 14: CADDY
- Word 15: HASTY
- Word 16: LUNAR
As the grid for this game is huge, we only have the screenshot of all the answers when we had solved the puzzle, which you can see below:
Well done if you managed to guess some or all of the words correctly! Click here for the hints and the answers to Sedecordle 140!