Here are the answers and some hints for the Sedecordle words for #143 today, released on July 6, 2022.
UPDATE: Click here for the hints and the answers to Sedecordle 144!
Sedecordle is a fairly new game that is based on the same concept as Wordle, Dordle, Quordle, and Octordle. In this game, instead of having to guess one, two, four, or eight-word, players instead have to guess 16 words at once! You do get 21 guesses in which to solve all of the words though.
The rules of the game are the same where the words can be anything from the American English language and there are no initial clues. Once you have made a guess, this will count as a guess for all sixteen words and the tiles will change colour.
The colours it can change to are grey, yellow or green, which lets you know if you have guessed a correct letter and if it is placed correctly in the word.
As this game can be quite difficult, we have given you some hints and the answers below to help you to solve them.
Sedecordle 143 Words Hints Today (July 6, 2022)
Here are the clues we have for all the sixteen words of Sedecordle 143 today.
Hint 1: Here are the starting letters of each word:
- Word 1: H
- Word 2: R
- Word 3: C
- Word 4: R
- Word 5: S
- Word 6: S
- Word 7: C
- Word 8: O
- Word 9: P
- Word 10: A
- Word 11: S
- Word 12: F
- Word 13: D
- Word 14: H
- Word 15: S
- Word 16: E
Hint 2: Here is a little description or clue for all of the words:
- Word 1: used to express slightly scornful doubt or dissatisfaction.
- Word 2: (of weather, a period, or an area) having or characterized by considerable rainfall.
- Word 3: hold on tightly to (past tense).
- Word 4: the area of variation between upper and lower limits on a particular scale.
- Word 5: say something in order to convey information or to express a feeling.
- Word 6: move or go in a furtive or stealthy way (past tense).
- Word 7: the husks of corn or other seed separated by winnowing or threshing.
- Word 8: relating to former times.
- Word 9: sharing in the knowledge of (something secret or private).
- Word 10: further forward in space; in the line of one’s forward motion.
- Word 11: kill (a person or animal) in a violent way.
- Word 12: able to act or be done as one wishes; not under the control of another.
- Word 13: a small European grassland plant which has flowers with a yellow disc and white rays.
- Word 14: remain in one place in the air.
- Word 15: (of testimony or evidence) given under oath.
- Word 16: a person or animal who consumes food in a specified way or of a specified kind.
What is the Sedecordle 143 Answer Today? (July 6th, 2022)
Here are all of the answers for Sedecordle 143 released today on July 6th, 2022:
- Word 1: HUMPH
- Word 2: RAINY
- Word 3: CLUNG
- Word 4: RANGE
- Word 5: SPEAK
- Word 6: SNUCK
- Word 7: CHAFF
- Word 8: OLDEN
- Word 9: PRIVY
- Word 10: AHEAD
- Word 11: SLAIN
- Word 12: FREER
- Word 13: DAISY
- Word 14: HOVER
- Word 15: SWORN
- Word 16: EATER
As the grid for this game is huge, we only have the screenshot of all the answers when we had solved the puzzle, which you can see below:
Well done if you managed to guess some or all of the words correctly! Click here for the hints and the answers to Sedecordle 144!