Here are the answers and some hints for the Sedecordle words for #151 today, released on July 14, 2022.
UPDATE: Click here for the hints and the answers to Sedecordle 152!
Sedecordle is a fairly new game that is based on the same concept as Wordle, Dordle, Quordle, and Octordle. In this game, instead of having to guess one, two, four, or eight-word, players instead have to guess 16 words at once! You do get 21 guesses in which to solve all of the words though.
The rules of the game are the same where the words can be anything from the American English language and there are no initial clues. Once you have made a guess, this will count as a guess for all sixteen words and the tiles will change colour.
The colours it can change to are grey, yellow or green, which lets you know if you have guessed a correct letter and if it is placed correctly in the word.
As this game can be quite difficult, we have given you some hints and the answers below to help you to solve them.
Sedecordle 151 Words Hints Today (July 14, 2022)
Here are the clues we have for all the sixteen words of Sedecordle 151 today.
Hint 1: Here are the starting letters of each word:
- Word 1: Q
- Word 2: S
- Word 3: Q
- Word 4: B
- Word 5: C
- Word 6: F
- Word 7: V
- Word 8: A
- Word 9: D
- Word 10: G
- Word 11: B
- Word 12: R
- Word 13: A
- Word 14: H
- Word 15: I
- Word 16: R
Hint 2: Here is a little description or clue for all of the words:
- Word 1: repeat or copy out (words from a text or speech written or spoken by another person).
- Word 2: a thin, pointed piece of metal, wood, or another rigid material.
- Word 3: strange; odd.
- Word 4: the flat cutting edge of a knife, saw, or other tool or weapon.
- Word 5: a small character part in a play or film, played by a distinguished actor or a celebrity.
- Word 6: pretend to be affected by (a feeling, state, or injury).
- Word 7: (in the Church of England) an incumbent of a parish where tithes formerly passed to a chapter or religious house or layperson.
- Word 8: not quite right; inappropriate or out of place.
- Word 9: a bird or mammal, or an imitation of one, used by hunters to attract other birds or mammals.
- Word 10: a ravine formed by the action of water.
- Word 11: food made of flour, water, and yeast mixed together and baked.
- Word 12: a currently circulating story or report of uncertain or doubtful truth.
- Word 13: make (something) suitable for a new use or purpose; modify.
- Word 14: a place of safety or refuge.
- Word 15: an important topic or problem for debate or discussion.
- Word 16: happening in a short time or at a great rate.
What is the Sedecordle 151 Answer Today? (July 14th, 2022)
Here are all of the answers for Sedecordle 151 released today on July 14th, 2022:
- Word 1: QUOTE
- Word 2: SPIKE
- Word 3: QUEER
- Word 4: BLADE
- Word 5: CAMEO
- Word 6: FEIGN
- Word 7: VICAR
- Word 8: AMISS
- Word 9: DECOY
- Word 10: GULLY
- Word 11: BREAD
- Word 12: RUMOR
- Word 13: ADAPT
- Word 14: HAVEN
- Word 15: ISSUE
- Word 16: RAPID
As the grid for this game is huge, we only have the screenshot of all the answers when we had solved the puzzle, which you can see below:
Well done if you managed to guess some or all of the words correctly! Let us know if you managed to solve the Sedecordle words today in the comments section below. Click here for the hints and the answers to Sedecordle 152!