Here are the answers and some hints for the Sedecordle words for #60 today, released on April 14, 2022.
UPDATE: Click here for the hints and the answers to Sedecordle 61!
Sedecordle is a fairly new game that is based on the same concept as Wordle, Dordle, Quordle, and Octordle. In this game, instead of having to guess one, two, four, or eight-word, players instead have to guess 16 words at once! You do get 21 guesses in which to solve all of the words.
The rules of the game are the same where the words can be anything from the American English language and there are no initial clues. Once you have made a guess, this will count as a guess for all sixteen words and the tiles will change colour. The colours it can change to are grey, yellow or green, which lets you know if you have guessed a correct letter and if it is placed correctly in the word.
As this game can be quite difficult, we have given you some hints and the answers below to help you to solve them.
Sedecordle 60 Words Hints Today (April 14, 2022)
Here are the clues we have for all the eight words for Sedecordle 60 today.
Hint 1: Here are the starting letters of each word:
- Word 1: M
- Word 2: B
- Word 3: A
- Word 4: D
- Word 5: H
- Word 6: S
- Word 7: T
- Word 8: V
- Word 9: F
- Word 10: T
- Word 11: U
- Word 12: S
- Word 13: W
- Word 14: P
- Word 15: H
- Word 16: M
Hint 2: Here is a little description or clue for all of the words:
- Word 1: A tree or shrub with lobed leaves, winged fruits, and colourful autumn foliage, grown as an ornamental or for its timber or syrupy sap.
- Word 2: The emergence of a baby or other young from the body of its mother.
- Word 3: A level area surrounded by seating, in which sports, entertainments, and other public events are held.
- Word 4: To die through submersion in and inhalation of water.
- Word 5: A membrane which partially closes the opening of the vagina and whose presence is traditionally taken to be a mark of virginity.
- Word 6: An aromatic or pungent vegetable substance used to flavour food
- Word 7: A precious stone, typically colourless, yellow, or pale blue, consisting of an aluminium silicate that contains fluorine.
- Word 8: A person who votes or has the right to vote at an election.
- Word 9: A woman’s or girl’s dress.
- Word 10: In a moment; very quickly.
- Word 11: Complete; absolute.
- Word 12: To be serious and unrelenting, especially in the assertion of authority and exercise of discipline.
- Word 13: Of the poorest quality or the lowest standard; least good or desirable.
- Word 14: Pasta in the form of short wide tubes.
- Word 15: A large fish-eating wading bird with long legs, a long S-shaped neck, and a long pointed bill.
- Word 16: A body of a human being or animal that has been ceremonially preserved by removal of the internal organs, treatment with natron and resin, and wrapping in bandages.
What is the Sedecordle 60 Answer Today? (April 14th, 2022)
Here are all of the answers for Sedecordle 60 released today on April 14th, 2022:
- Word 1: MAPLE
- Word 2: BIRTH
- Word 3: ARENA
- Word 4: DROWN
- Word 5: HYMEN
- Word 6: SPICE
- Word 7: TOPAZ
- Word 8: VOTER
- Word 9: FROCK
- Word 10: TRICE
- Word 11: UTTER
- Word 12: STERN
- Word 13: WORST
- Word 14: PENNE
- Word 15: HERON
- Word 16: MUMMY
As the grid for this game is huge, we only have the screenshot of all the answers when we had solved the puzzle, which you can see below:
Well done if you managed to guess some or all of the words correctly! Click here for the hints and the answers to Sedecordle 61!