Here are the answers and some hints for the Sedecordle words for #62 today, released on April 16, 2022.
UPDATE: Click here for the hints and the answers to Sedecordle 63!
Sedecordle is a fairly new game that is based on the same concept as Wordle, Dordle, Quordle, and Octordle. In this game, instead of having to guess one, two, four, or eight-word, players instead have to guess 16 words at once! You do get 21 guesses in which to solve all of the words.
The rules of the game are the same where the words can be anything from the American English language and there are no initial clues. Once you have made a guess, this will count as a guess for all sixteen words and the tiles will change colour. The colours it can change to are grey, yellow or green, which lets you know if you have guessed a correct letter and if it is placed correctly in the word.
As this game can be quite difficult, we have given you some hints and the answers below to help you to solve them.
Sedecordle 62 Words Hints Today (April 16, 2022)
Here are the clues we have for all the eight words for Sedecordle 62 today.
Hint 1: Here are the starting letters of each word:
- Word 1: C
- Word 2: H
- Word 3: L
- Word 4: R
- Word 5: S
- Word 6: H
- Word 7: P
- Word 8: L
- Word 9: S
- Word 10: F
- Word 11: C
- Word 12: S
- Word 13: N
- Word 14: W
- Word 15: O
- Word 16: P
Hint 2: Here is a little description or clue for all of the words:
- Word 1: Relating to the duties or activities of people in relation to their town, city, or local area.
- Word 2: A homing pigeon or home run.
- Word 3: A metal bar with a catch and lever used for fastening a door or gate.
- Word 4: A type of sport.
- Word 5: A sweet crystalline substance obtained from various plants.
- Word 6: An establishment providing accommodation, meals, and other services for travellers and tourists.
- Word 7: A practical joke or mischievous act.
- Word 8: A machine for shaping wood, metal, or other material
- Word 9: Measuring a small distance from end to end.
- Word 10: A meeting or medium where ideas and views on a particular issue can be exchanged.
- Word 11: Having or showing shrewdness and good judgement, especially in money or business matters.
- Word 12: One of the four suits in a deck of playing cards.
- Word 13: Belonging by rank, title, or birth to the aristocracy.
- Word 14: Find out how heavy (someone or something) is, typically using scales.
- Word 15: The curved path of a celestial object or spacecraft round a star, planet, or moon, especially a periodic elliptical revolution.
- Word 16: A rich fabric of silk, cotton, wool, or a combination of these, with a long, soft nap.
What is the Sedecordle 62 Answer Today? (April 16th, 2022)
Here are all of the answers for Sedecordle 62 released today on April 16th, 2022:
- Word 1: CIVIC
- Word 2: HOMER
- Word 3: LATCH
- Word 4: RUGBY
- Word 5: SUGAR
- Word 6: HOTEL
- Word 7: PRANK
- Word 8: LATHE
- Word 9: SHORT
- Word 10: FORUM
- Word 11: CANNY
- Word 12: SPADE
- Word 13: NOBLE
- Word 14: WEIGH
- Word 15: ORBIT
- Word 16: PLUSH
As the grid for this game is huge, we only have the screenshot of all the answers when we had solved the puzzle, which you can see below:
Well done if you managed to guess some or all of the words correctly! Click here for the hints and the answers to Sedecordle 63!