Here are the answers and some hints for the Sedecordle words for #65 today, released on April 19, 2022.
UPDATE: Click here for the hints and the answers to Sedecordle 66!
Sedecordle is a fairly new game that is based on the same concept as Wordle, Dordle, Quordle, and Octordle. In this game, instead of having to guess one, two, four, or eight-word, players instead have to guess 16 words at once! You do get 21 guesses in which to solve all of the words.
The rules of the game are the same where the words can be anything from the American English language and there are no initial clues. Once you have made a guess, this will count as a guess for all sixteen words and the tiles will change colour. The colours it can change to are grey, yellow or green, which lets you know if you have guessed a correct letter and if it is placed correctly in the word.
As this game can be quite difficult, we have given you some hints and the answers below to help you to solve them.
Sedecordle 65 Words Hints Today (April 19, 2022)
Here are the clues we have for all the sixteen words for Sedecordle 65 today.
Hint 1: Here are the starting letters of each word:
- Word 1: G
- Word 2: P
- Word 3: L
- Word 4: F
- Word 5: C
- Word 6: B
- Word 7: S
- Word 8: F
- Word 9: B
- Word 10: B
- Word 11: S
- Word 12: S
- Word 13: S
- Word 14: T
- Word 15: O
- Word 16: O
Hint 2: Here is a little description or clue for all of the words:
- Word 1: Enjoyment and enthusiasm in doing something.
- Word 2: A folded pastry case with a savoury filling, typically of seasoned meat and vegetables.
- Word 3: A person who is ungracefully thin and tall.
- Word 4: Searching someone to see if they are trying to conceal something on their body.
- Word 5: Curious or unusual in a way that provokes dry amusement.
- Word 6: To cause or bring about.
- Word 7: To clean or brighten the surface of (something) by rubbing it hard, typically with an abrasive or detergent.
- Word 8: Elaborate in structure or decoration.
- Word 9: To work or act as a busboy or busgirl.
- Word 10: A person who takes part in a particular sport.
- Word 11: To tread heavily and noisily, typically in order to show anger
- Word 12: Tasting of, containing, or preserved with salt.
- Word 13: A length or square of fabric worn around the neck or head.
- Word 14: A stiff, sharp-pointed woody projection on the stem or other part of a plant.
- Word 15: Used to indicate something that is probable.
- Word 16: Money that is yet to be paid.
What is the Sedecordle 65 Answer Today? (April 19th, 2022)
Here are all of the answers for Sedecordle 65 released today on April 19th, 2022:
- Word 1: GUSTO
- Word 2: PASTY
- Word 3: LANKY
- Word 4: FRISK
- Word 5: COAST
- Word 6: BEGET
- Word 7: SCOUR
- Word 8: FANCY
- Word 9: BUSED
- Word 10: BOXER
- Word 11: STOMP
- Word 12: SALTY
- Word 13: SCARF
- Word 14: THORN
- Word 15: OUGHT
- Word 16: OWING
As the grid for this game is huge, we only have the screenshot of all the answers when we had solved the puzzle, which you can see below:
Well done if you managed to guess some or all of the words correctly! Click here for the hints and the answers to Sedecordle 66!