Here are the answers and some hints for the Sedecordle words for #70 today, released on April 24, 2022.
UPDATE: Click here for the hints and the answers to Sedecordle 71!
Sedecordle is a fairly new game that is based on the same concept as Wordle, Dordle, Quordle, and Octordle. In this game, instead of having to guess one, two, four, or eight-word, players instead have to guess 16 words at once! You do get 21 guesses in which to solve all of the words.
The rules of the game are the same where the words can be anything from the American English language and there are no initial clues. Once you have made a guess, this will count as a guess for all sixteen words and the tiles will change colour. The colours it can change to are grey, yellow or green, which lets you know if you have guessed a correct letter and if it is placed correctly in the word.
As this game can be quite difficult, we have given you some hints and the answers below to help you to solve them.
Sedecordle 70 Words Hints Today (April 24, 2022)
Here are the clues we have for all the sixteen words for Sedecordle 70 today.
Hint 1: Here are the starting letters of each word:
- Word 1: C
- Word 2: S
- Word 3: B
- Word 4: E
- Word 5: L
- Word 6: B
- Word 7: F
- Word 8: V
- Word 9: R
- Word 10: C
- Word 11: C
- Word 12: S
- Word 13: F
- Word 14: S
- Word 15: I
- Word 16: M
Hint 2: Here is a little description or clue for all of the words:
- Word 1: The tough outer part of a loaf of bread.
- Word 2: A seat without a back or arms, typically resting on three or four legs or on a single pedestal.
- Word 3: A brass instrument like a small trumpet, typically without valves or keys and used for military signals..
- Word 4: To run away secretly in order to get married.
- Word 5: Point out the resemblance of someone or something to.
- Word 6: Existence.
- Word 7: A thread or filament from which a vegetable tissue, mineral substance, or textile is formed.
- Word 8: The recording, reproducing, or broadcasting of moving visual images.
- Word 9: A person who is riding or who can ride a horse, bicycle, motorcycle, etc.
- Word 10: Seeds from a small tropical American evergreen tree, from which cocoa, cocoa butter, and chocolate are made.
- Word 11: Another word for sweets.
- Word 12: A thin, pointed piece of metal, wood, or another rigid material.
- Word 13: The leaf or leaflike part of a palm, fern, or similar plant.
- Word 14: Barely sufficient or adequate.
- Word 15: Drive, force, or urge (someone) to do something.
- Word 16: Eat something steadily and often audibly.
What is the Sedecordle 70 Answer Today? (April 24th, 2022)
Here are all of the answers for Sedecordle 70 released today on April 24th, 2022:
- Word 1: CRUST
- Word 2: STOOL
- Word 3: BUGLE
- Word 4: ELOPE
- Word 5: LIKEN
- Word 6: BEING
- Word 7: FIBRE
- Word 8: VIDEO
- Word 9: RIDER
- Word 10: CACAO
- Word 11: CANDY
- Word 12: SPIKE
- Word 13: FROND
- Word 14: SCANT
- Word 15: IMPEL
- Word 16: MUNCH
As the grid for this game is huge, we only have the screenshot of all the answers when we had solved the puzzle, which you can see below:
Well done if you managed to guess some or all of the words correctly! Click here for the hints and the answers to Sedecordle 71!