Here are the answers and some hints for the Sedecordle words for #73 today, released on April 27, 2022.
UPDATE: Click here for the hints and the answers to Sedecordle 74!
Sedecordle is a fairly new game that is based on the same concept as Wordle, Dordle, Quordle, and Octordle. In this game, instead of having to guess one, two, four, or eight-word, players instead have to guess 16 words at once! You do get 21 guesses in which to solve all of the words.
The rules of the game are the same where the words can be anything from the American English language and there are no initial clues. Once you have made a guess, this will count as a guess for all sixteen words and the tiles will change colour. The colours it can change to are grey, yellow or green, which lets you know if you have guessed a correct letter and if it is placed correctly in the word.
As this game can be quite difficult, we have given you some hints and the answers below to help you to solve them.
Sedecordle 73 Words Hints Today (April 27, 2022)
Here are the clues we have for all the sixteen words for Sedecordle 73 today.
Hint 1: Here are the starting letters of each word:
- Word 1: T
- Word 2: F
- Word 3: P
- Word 4: D
- Word 5: G
- Word 6: S
- Word 7: C
- Word 8: F
- Word 9: T
- Word 10: G
- Word 11: E
- Word 12: C
- Word 13: L
- Word 14: A
- Word 15: J
- Word 16: C
Hint 2: Here is a little description or clue for all of the words:
- Word 1: A motor vehicle equipped with a turbocharger.
- Word 2: A substance that has no fixed shape and yields easily to external pressure; a gas or (especially) a liquid.
- Word 3: Grip (something, typically a person’s flesh) tightly and sharply between finger and thumb.
- Word 4: To avoid (someone or something) by a sudden quick movement.
- Word 5: (of a person) lean and haggard, especially because of suffering, hunger, or age.
- Word 6: Of a size that is less than normal or usual.
- Word 7: A small storage container, typically one with divisions.
- Word 8: Any of a group of spore-producing organisms feeding on organic matter, including moulds, yeast, mushrooms, and toadstools.
- Word 9: A number.
- Word 10: A small live-bearing freshwater fish widely kept in aquaria. Native to tropical America, it has been introduced elsewhere to control mosquito larvae.
- Word 11: Happening or done before the usual or expected time.
- Word 12: Having or showing shrewdness and good judgement, especially in money or business matters.
- Word 13: Very poor or bad.
- Word 14: A passage between rows of seats in a building such as a church or theatre, an aircraft, or train.
- Word 15: A political grouping or faction, especially in 17th- and 18th-century Britain.
- Word 16: A line on the surface of something along which it has split without breaking apart.
What is the Sedecordle 73 Answer Today? (April 27th, 2022)
Here are all of the answers for Sedecordle 73 released today on April 27th, 2022:
- Word 1: TURBO
- Word 2: FLUID
- Word 3: PINCH
- Word 4: DODGE
- Word 5: GAUNT
- Word 6: SMALL
- Word 7: CADDY
- Word 8: FUNGI
- Word 9: THREE
- Word 10: GUPPY
- Word 11: EARLY
- Word 12: CANNY
- Word 13: LOUSY
- Word 14: AISLE
- Word 15: JUNTO
- Word 16: CRACK
As the grid for this game is huge, we only have the screenshot of all the answers when we had solved the puzzle, which you can see below:
Well done if you managed to guess some or all of the words correctly! Click here for the hints and the answers to Sedecordle 74!