Here are the answers and some hints for the Sedecordle words for #77 today, released on May 1, 2022.
UPDATE: Click here for the hints and the answers to Sedecordle 78!
Sedecordle is a fairly new game that is based on the same concept as Wordle, Dordle, Quordle, and Octordle. In this game, instead of having to guess one, two, four, or eight-word, players instead have to guess 16 words at once! You do get 21 guesses in which to solve all of the words though.
The rules of the game are the same where the words can be anything from the American English language and there are no initial clues. Once you have made a guess, this will count as a guess for all sixteen words and the tiles will change colour. The colours it can change to are grey, yellow or green, which lets you know if you have guessed a correct letter and if it is placed correctly in the word.
As this game can be quite difficult, we have given you some hints and the answers below to help you to solve them.
Sedecordle 77 Words Hints Today (May 1, 2022)
Here are the clues we have for all the sixteen words of Sedecordle 77 today.
Hint 1: Here are the starting letters of each word:
- Word 1: D
- Word 2: G
- Word 3: L
- Word 4: F
- Word 5: S
- Word 6: C
- Word 7: S
- Word 8: B
- Word 9: M
- Word 10: S
- Word 11: F
- Word 12: A
- Word 13: M
- Word 14: P
- Word 15: F
- Word 16: B
Hint 2: Here is a little description or clue for all of the words:
- Word 1: A wild or half-domesticated dog with a sandy-coloured coat, found in Australia.
- Word 2: Shine brightly, especially with reflected light.
- Word 3: Reluctant; unwilling.
- Word 4: A boat or ship for conveying passengers and goods, especially over a relatively short distance and as a regular service.
- Word 5: A sharp slap or blow, typically one given with the palm of the hand.
- Word 6: To skip or dance about in a lively or playful way.
- Word 7: An establishment where a hairdresser, beautician, or couturier conducts trade.
- Word 8: Take or go with (someone or something) to a place.
- Word 9: Walk in a military manner with a regular measured tread.
- Word 10: A roughly built hut or cabin.
- Word 11: Relating to or resembling faeces.
- Word 12: The administration of a business, organization, etc.
- Word 13: A fleshy, oval, yellowish-red tropical fruit that is eaten ripe or used green for pickles or chutneys.
- Word 14: A round stone fruit with juicy yellow flesh and downy pinkish-yellow skin.
- Word 15: Shine in a bright but brief, sudden, or intermittent way.
- Word 16: Mad; insane.
What is the Sedecordle 77 Answer Today? (May 1st, 2022)
Here are all of the answers for Sedecordle 77 released today on May 1st, 2022:
- Word 1: DINGO
- Word 2: GLEAM
- Word 3: LOATH
- Word 4: FERRY
- Word 5: SMACK
- Word 6: CAPER
- Word 7: SALON
- Word 8: BRING
- Word 9: MARCH
- Word 10: SHACK
- Word 11: FECAL
- Word 12: ADMIN
- Word 13: MANGO
- Word 14: PEACH
- Word 15: FLASH
- Word 16: BATTY
As the grid for this game is huge, we only have the screenshot of all the answers when we had solved the puzzle, which you can see below:
Well done if you managed to guess some or all of the words correctly! Click here for the hints and the answers to Sedecordle 78!