Here are the answers and some hints for the Sedecordle words for #80 today, released on May 4, 2022.
UPDATE: Click here for the hints and the answers to Sedecordle 81!
Sedecordle is a fairly new game that is based on the same concept as Wordle, Dordle, Quordle, and Octordle. In this game, instead of having to guess one, two, four, or eight-word, players instead have to guess 16 words at once! You do get 21 guesses in which to solve all of the words though.
The rules of the game are the same where the words can be anything from the American English language and there are no initial clues. Once you have made a guess, this will count as a guess for all sixteen words and the tiles will change colour. The colours it can change to are grey, yellow or green, which lets you know if you have guessed a correct letter and if it is placed correctly in the word.
As this game can be quite difficult, we have given you some hints and the answers below to help you to solve them.
Sedecordle 80 Words Hints Today (May 4, 2022)
Here are the clues we have for all the sixteen words of Sedecordle 80 today.
Hint 1: Here are the starting letters of each word:
- Word 1: T
- Word 2: B
- Word 3: T
- Word 4: H
- Word 5: D
- Word 6: D
- Word 7: H
- Word 8: E
- Word 9: T
- Word 10: D
- Word 11: C
- Word 12: H
- Word 13: H
- Word 14: S
- Word 15: L
- Word 16: U
Hint 2: Here is a little description or clue for all of the words:
- Word 1: To have attempted, tested, or having been legally evaluated for guilt or innocence.
- Word 2: (Of a sheep, goat, or calf) make a characteristic weak, wavering cry.
- Word 3: Each of a set of hard, bony enamel-coated structures in the jaws of most vertebrates, used for biting and chewing.
- Word 4: A building for human habitation, especially one that consists of a ground floor and one or more upper storeys.
- Word 5: A narrow channel dug at the side of a road or field, to hold or carry away water.
- Word 6: A person who is slow at learning; a stupid person.
- Word 7: A doglike African mammal with forelimbs that are longer than the hindlimbs and an erect mane.
- Word 8: To make (a bill or other proposal) law.
- Word 9: Firm belief in the reliability, truth, or ability of someone or something.
- Word 10: Raise objections or show reluctance.
- Word 11: Either side of the face below the eye.
- Word 12: Used as a greeting or to begin a phone conversation.
- Word 13: It is a kind of story in Japanese anime and manga where a male character is surrounded and loved by many female characters.
- Word 14: A number.
- Word 15: A contract by which one party conveys land, property, services, etc. to another for a specified time, usually in return for a periodic payment.
- Word 16: Extending or directly below.
What is the Sedecordle 80 Answer Today? (May 4th, 2022)
Here are all of the answers for Sedecordle 80 released today on May 4th, 2022:
- Word 1: TRIED
- Word 2: BLEAT
- Word 3: TEETH
- Word 4: HOUSE
- Word 5: DITCH
- Word 6: DUNCE
- Word 7: HYENA
- Word 8: ENACT
- Word 9: TRUST
- Word 10: DEMUR
- Word 11: CHEEK
- Word 12: HELLO
- Word 13: HAREM
- Word 14: SEVEN
- Word 15: LEASE
- Word 16: UNDER
As the grid for this game is huge, we only have the screenshot of all the answers when we had solved the puzzle, which you can see below:
Well done if you managed to guess some or all of the words correctly! Click here for the hints and the answers to Sedecordle 81!