Here are the answers and some hints for the Sedecordle words for #83 today, released on May 7, 2022.
UPDATE: Click here for the hints and the answers to Sedecordle 84!
Sedecordle is a fairly new game that is based on the same concept as Wordle, Dordle, Quordle, and Octordle. In this game, instead of having to guess one, two, four, or eight-word, players instead have to guess 16 words at once! You do get 21 guesses in which to solve all of the words though.
The rules of the game are the same where the words can be anything from the American English language and there are no initial clues. Once you have made a guess, this will count as a guess for all sixteen words and the tiles will change colour. The colours it can change to are grey, yellow or green, which lets you know if you have guessed a correct letter and if it is placed correctly in the word.
As this game can be quite difficult, we have given you some hints and the answers below to help you to solve them.
Sedecordle 83 Words Hints Today (May 7, 2022)
Here are the clues we have for all the sixteen words of Sedecordle 83 today.
Hint 1: Here are the starting letters of each word:
- Word 1: T
- Word 2: L
- Word 3: G
- Word 4: L
- Word 5: T
- Word 6: A
- Word 7: T
- Word 8: S
- Word 9: W
- Word 10: C
- Word 11: S
- Word 12: G
- Word 13: C
- Word 14: G
- Word 15: W
- Word 16: W
Hint 2: Here is a little description or clue for all of the words:
- Word 1: On or in the course of this present day.
- Word 2: A contract by which one party conveys land, property, services, etc. to another for a specified time, usually in return for a periodic payment.
- Word 3: An organ that produces gametes; a testis or ovary.
- Word 4: Relating to the law.
- Word 5: A surface or solid formed by rotating a closed curve, especially a circle, about a line which lies in the same plane but does not intersect it (e.g. like a ring doughnut).
- Word 6: A man’s broad silk necktie.
- Word 7: The part of the human leg between the hip and the knee.
- Word 8: A part or portion of a larger amount which is divided among a number of people, or to which a number of people contribute.
- Word 9: Hold and use (a weapon or tool).
- Word 10: A collection of items of the same type stored in a hidden or inaccessible place.
- Word 11: Move or cause to move back and forth or from side to side while suspended or on an axis.
- Word 12: (Of an animal, especially a dog) make a low guttural sound in the throat.
- Word 13: A young human being below the age of puberty or below the legal age of majority.
- Word 14: A shoot or twig inserted into a slit on the trunk or stem of a living plant, from which it receives sap.
- Word 15: Characterized by or exposed to strong winds.
- Word 16: A person who woos; suitor.
What is the Sedecordle 83 Answer Today? (May 7th, 2022)
Here are all of the answers for Sedecordle 83 released today on May 7th, 2022:
- Word 1: TODAY
- Word 2: LEASE
- Word 3: GONAD
- Word 4: LEGAL
- Word 5: TORUS
- Word 6: ASCOT
- Word 7: THIGH
- Word 8: SHARE
- Word 9: WIELD
- Word 10: CACHE
- Word 11: SWUNG
- Word 12: GROWL
- Word 13: CHILD
- Word 14: GRAFT
- Word 15: WINDY
- Word 16: WOOER
As the grid for this game is huge, we only have the screenshot of all the answers when we had solved the puzzle, which you can see below:
Well done if you managed to guess some or all of the words correctly! Click here for the hints and the answers to Sedecordle 84!