Here are the answers and some hints for the Sedecordle words for #85 today, released on May 9, 2022.
UPDATE: Click here for the hints and the answers to Sedecordle 86!
Sedecordle is a fairly new game that is based on the same concept as Wordle, Dordle, Quordle, and Octordle. In this game, instead of having to guess one, two, four, or eight-word, players instead have to guess 16 words at once! You do get 21 guesses in which to solve all of the words though.
The rules of the game are the same where the words can be anything from the American English language and there are no initial clues. Once you have made a guess, this will count as a guess for all sixteen words and the tiles will change colour. The colours it can change to are grey, yellow or green, which lets you know if you have guessed a correct letter and if it is placed correctly in the word.
As this game can be quite difficult, we have given you some hints and the answers below to help you to solve them.
Sedecordle 85 Words Hints Today (May 9, 2022)
Here are the clues we have for all the sixteen words of Sedecordle 85 today.
Hint 1: Here are the starting letters of each word:
- Word 1: M
- Word 2: F
- Word 3: A
- Word 4: W
- Word 5: N
- Word 6: H
- Word 7: B
- Word 8: P
- Word 9: C
- Word 10: C
- Word 11: S
- Word 12: C
- Word 13: F
- Word 14: N
- Word 15: A
- Word 16: T
Hint 2: Here is a little description or clue for all of the words:
- Word 1: Another word for mother.
- Word 2: Go for and then bring back someone or something for someone.
- Word 3: (In ancient Greece) a public open space used for assemblies and markets.
- Word 4: Hold and use (a weapon or tool).
- Word 5: The lowest or most unsuccessful point in a situation.
- Word 6: An activity done regularly in one’s leisure time for pleasure.
- Word 7: Physical strength in contrast to intelligence.
- Word 8: Evidence or argument establishing a fact or the truth of a statement.
- Word 9: A slatted wooden case used for transporting goods.
- Word 10: Having or showing shrewdness and good judgement, especially in money or business matters.
- Word 11: A strip of leather, cloth, or other flexible material, used to fasten, secure, or carry something or to hold on to something.
- Word 12: A small flock of birds, especially partridge.
- Word 13: Of very high quality; very good of its kind.
- Word 14: Produced, introduced, or discovered recently or now for the first time; not existing before.
- Word 15: A deep or seemingly bottomless chasm.
- Word 16: Relating to or occurring in a tube, especially the fallopian tubes.
What is the Sedecordle 85 Answer Today? (May 9th, 2022)
Here are all of the answers for Sedecordle 85 released today on May 9th, 2022:
- Word 1: MAMMA
- Word 2: FETCH
- Word 3: AGORA
- Word 4: WIELD
- Word 5: NADIR
- Word 6: HOBBY
- Word 7: BRAWN
- Word 8: PROOF
- Word 9: CRATE
- Word 10: CANNY
- Word 11: STRAP
- Word 12: COVEY
- Word 13: FINER
- Word 14: NEWER
- Word 15: ABYSS
- Word 16: TUBAL
As the grid for this game is huge, we only have the screenshot of all the answers when we had solved the puzzle, which you can see below:
Well done if you managed to guess some or all of the words correctly! Click here for the hints and the answers to Sedecordle 86!