Here are the answers and some hints for the Sedecordle words for #89 today, released on May 13, 2022.
UPDATE: Click here for the hints and the answers for Sedecordle 90!
Sedecordle is a fairly new game that is based on the same concept as Wordle, Dordle, Quordle, and Octordle. In this game, instead of having to guess one, two, four, or eight-word, players instead have to guess 16 words at once! You do get 21 guesses in which to solve all of the words though.
The rules of the game are the same where the words can be anything from the American English language and there are no initial clues. Once you have made a guess, this will count as a guess for all sixteen words and the tiles will change colour. The colours it can change to are grey, yellow or green, which lets you know if you have guessed a correct letter and if it is placed correctly in the word.
As this game can be quite difficult, we have given you some hints and the answers below to help you to solve them.
Sedecordle 89 Words Hints Today (May 13, 2022)
Here are the clues we have for all the sixteen words of Sedecordle 89 today.
Hint 1: Here are the starting letters of each word:
- Word 1: E
- Word 2: C
- Word 3: Z
- Word 4: S
- Word 5: V
- Word 6: B
- Word 7: E
- Word 8: S
- Word 9: L
- Word 10: S
- Word 11: H
- Word 12: N
- Word 13: S
- Word 14: C
- Word 15: U
- Word 16: B
Hint 2: Here is a little description or clue for all of the words:
- Word 1: (In modern literature) a poem of serious reflection, typically a lament for the dead.
- Word 2: A measure of the purity of gold.
- Word 3: Characterized by or relating to a zone or zones.
- Word 4: (Of a man) cut the hair off the face with a razor.
- Word 5: A pleasing view.
- Word 6: A very large or fiercely burning fire.
- Word 7: Make an amount or supply of something last longer by using or consuming it frugally.
- Word 8: An ice skate or roller skate.
- Word 9: A sudden forward thrust of the body, typically with an arm outstretched to attack someone or seize something.
- Word 10: Taste (good food or drink) and enjoy it to the full.
- Word 11: Persistently carry out attacks on (an enemy or an enemy’s territory).
- Word 12: Unfashionable and socially inept or boringly studious.
- Word 13: Shrewdness and practical knowledge; the ability to make good judgements.
- Word 14: Skip or dance about in a lively or playful way.
- Word 15: The brother of one’s father or mother or the husband of one’s aunt.
- Word 16: A person who habitually seeks to harm or intimidate those whom they perceive as vulnerable.
What is the Sedecordle 89 Answer Today? (May 13th, 2022)
Here are all of the answers for Sedecordle 89 released today on May 13th, 2022:
- Word 1: ELEGY
- Word 2: CARAT
- Word 3: ZONAL
- Word 4: SHAVE
- Word 5: VISTA
- Word 6: BLAZE
- Word 7: EKING
- Word 8: SKATE
- Word 9: LUNGE
- Word 10: SAVOR
- Word 11: HARRY
- Word 12: NERDY
- Word 13: SAVVY
- Word 14: CAPER
- Word 15: UNCLE
- Word 16: BULLY
As the grid for this game is huge, we only have the screenshot of all the answers when we had solved the puzzle, which you can see below:
Well done if you managed to guess some or all of the words correctly! Click here for the hints and the answers for Sedecordle 90!