Here are the answers and some hints for the Sedecordle words for #96 today, released on May 20, 2022.
UPDATE: Click here for the hints and the answers to Sedecordle 97!
Sedecordle is a fairly new game that is based on the same concept as Wordle, Dordle, Quordle, and Octordle. In this game, instead of having to guess one, two, four, or eight-word, players instead have to guess 16 words at once! You do get 21 guesses in which to solve all of the words though.
The rules of the game are the same where the words can be anything from the American English language and there are no initial clues. Once you have made a guess, this will count as a guess for all sixteen words and the tiles will change colour. The colours it can change to are grey, yellow or green, which lets you know if you have guessed a correct letter and if it is placed correctly in the word.
As this game can be quite difficult, we have given you some hints and the answers below to help you to solve them.
Sedecordle 96 Words Hints Today (May 20, 2022)
Here are the clues we have for all the sixteen words of Sedecordle 96 today.
Hint 1: Here are the starting letters of each word:
- Word 1: W
- Word 2: B
- Word 3: S
- Word 4: P
- Word 5: S
- Word 6: C
- Word 7: N
- Word 8: D
- Word 9: S
- Word 10: P
- Word 11: C
- Word 12: R
- Word 13: E
- Word 14: N
- Word 15: P
- Word 16: B
Hint 2: Here is a little description or clue for all of the words:
- Word 1: An injury to living tissue caused by a cut, blow, or other impact, typically one in which the skin is cut or broken.
- Word 2: Walk or run with leaping strides.
- Word 3: A weapon with a long metal blade and a hilt with a hand guard, used for thrusting or striking and now typically worn as part of ceremonial dress.
- Word 4: A cultivated variety of viola with brightly coloured flowers.
- Word 5: Kill a person or animal in a violent way.
- Word 6: Go or come up a (slope or staircase); ascend.
- Word 7: Only just; recently.
- Word 8: A wild or half-domesticated dog with a sandy-coloured coat, found in Australia.
- Word 9: The ability to do something well; expertise.
- Word 10: Evidence or argument establishing a fact or the truth of a statement.
- Word 11: A tropical marine mollusc with a robust spiral shell which may bear long projections and have a flared lip.
- Word 12: Show, stage, or perform again.
- Word 13: Escape from or avoid (a danger, enemy, or pursuer), typically in a skilful or cunning way.
- Word 14: At no time in the past or future; not ever.
- Word 15: A supernatural being in folklore and children’s stories, typically portrayed as small and humanlike in form, with pointed ears and a pointed hat.
- Word 16: The part of the alimentary canal below the stomach; the intestine.
What is the Sedecordle 96 Answer Today? (May 20th, 2022)
Here are all of the answers for Sedecordle 96 released today on May 20th, 2022:
- Word 1: WOUND
- Word 2: BOUND
- Word 3: SWORD
- Word 4: PANSY
- Word 5: SLAIN
- Word 6: CLIMB
- Word 7: NEWLY
- Word 8: DINGO
- Word 9: SKILL
- Word 10: PROOF
- Word 11: CONCH
- Word 12: RERUN
- Word 13: ELUDE
- Word 14: NEVER
- Word 15: PIXIE
- Word 16: BOWEL
As the grid for this game is huge, we only have the screenshot of all the answers when we had solved the puzzle, which you can see below:
Well done if you managed to guess some or all of the words correctly! Click here for the hints and the answers to Sedecordle 97!