Here are the answers and some hints for the Sedecordle words for #99 today, released on May 23, 2022.
UPDATE: Click here for the hints and the answers to Sedecordle 100!
Sedecordle is a fairly new game that is based on the same concept as Wordle, Dordle, Quordle, and Octordle. In this game, instead of having to guess one, two, four, or eight-word, players instead have to guess 16 words at once! You do get 21 guesses in which to solve all of the words though.
The rules of the game are the same where the words can be anything from the American English language and there are no initial clues. Once you have made a guess, this will count as a guess for all sixteen words and the tiles will change colour. The colours it can change to are grey, yellow or green, which lets you know if you have guessed a correct letter and if it is placed correctly in the word.
As this game can be quite difficult, we have given you some hints and the answers below to help you to solve them.
Sedecordle 99 Words Hints Today (May 23, 2022)
Here are the clues we have for all the sixteen words of Sedecordle 99 today.
Hint 1: Here are the starting letters of each word:
- Word 1: M
- Word 2: K
- Word 3: S
- Word 4: G
- Word 5: S
- Word 6: S
- Word 7: C
- Word 8: D
- Word 9: F
- Word 10: G
- Word 11: C
- Word 12: H
- Word 13: H
- Word 14: P
- Word 15: S
- Word 16: T
Hint 2: Here is a little description or clue for all of the words:
- Word 1: A small rodent that typically has a pointed snout, relatively large ears and eyes, and a long tail.
- Word 2: A dishonest or unscrupulous man.
- Word 3: (Especially of a bird) move rapidly downwards through the air.
- Word 4: A legendary dwarfish creature supposed to guard the earth’s treasures underground.
- Word 5: Not moving or making a sound.
- Word 6: Covered with snow.
- Word 7: Inflammation of the larynx and trachea in children, associated with infection and causing breathing difficulties.
- Word 8: Act or move slowly.
- Word 9: Elaborate in structure or decoration.
- Word 10: An edible, pale orange tropical fruit with pink juicy flesh and a strong sweet aroma.
- Word 11: Comfortable.
- Word 12: Unpleasantly rough or jarring to the senses.
- Word 13: A membrane which partially closes the opening of the vagina and whose presence is traditionally taken to be a mark of virginity.
- Word 14: Relating to the pubes or pubis.
- Word 15: A contemptuous or mocking smile, remark, or tone.
- Word 16: Of an orange-brown or yellowish-brown colour.
What is the Sedecordle 99 Answer Today? (May 23rd, 2022)
Here are all of the answers for Sedecordle 99 released today on May 23rd, 2022:
- Word 1: MOUSE
- Word 2: KNAVE
- Word 3: SWOOP
- Word 4: GNOME
- Word 5: STILL
- Word 6: SNOWY
- Word 7: CROUP
- Word 8: DALLY
- Word 9: FANCY
- Word 10: GUAVA
- Word 11: COMFY
- Word 12: HARSH
- Word 13: HYMEN
- Word 14: PUBIC
- Word 15: SNEER
- Word 16: TAWNY
As the grid for this game is huge, we only have the screenshot of all the answers when we had solved the puzzle, which you can see below:
Well done if you managed to guess some or all of the words correctly! Click here for the hints and the answers to Sedecordle 100!