Here is the Waffle Game answer today for puzzle 113, released on May 14, 2022.
UPDATE: Click here for the answers to Waffle 114!
There have been many games that have come to fruition since the release of the viral word game Wordle. Many of the spin-offs have been very successful in their own right and there is a game that we have stumbled across that is quite unique. This game is called Waffle and it requires players to change the letters in the grid to form words.
The grid already has letters in them and you need to rearrange the letters in order to make words that read correctly horizontally and vertically. The tiles will have different colours to let you know if they appear in the word and are in the correct position or if they need to be moved to a different word. When there is a yellow tile that crosses between two words, there is a possibility of it being in either word, so you need to see which word it could be in.
You have a total of 15 moves in which you can rearrange the letters around the grid to complete the puzzle and solve the six words. If you complete the puzzle with some moves remaining, you will be granted stars for this. There is a new Waffle released every day for you to complete and you can even change the settings to your local time of midnight if you would prefer.
Once you have completed the puzzle, you can share your results on social media to show how many stars you earned for the day. Each puzzle can be completed in 10 moves, so the maximum amount of stars you can have is 5 every day. It also shows you your streak when you copy your results.
What are the Daily Waffle 113 Word Answers Today? (May 14th, 2022)
We will be solving these puzzles every day so we can help you with the answers if you are struggling. For the puzzle today, there are seven green tiles, five yellow tiles and nine grey tiles. Here is what the Waffle 113 puzzle looks like today:
We have all the answers to the Waffle 113 puzzle along with the meanings of each word listed below if you are struggling to solve the puzzle today:
- SCORN – A feeling and expression of contempt or disdain for someone or something.
- ROTOR – A hub with a number of radiating aerofoils that is rotated in an approximately horizontal plane to provide the lift for a helicopter or other rotary wing aircraft.
- MITRE – A tall headdress worn by bishops and senior abbots as a symbol of office, tapering to a point at front and back with a deep cleft between.
- SCRUM – An ordered formation of players, used to restart play, in which the forwards of a team form up with arms interlocked and heads down, and push forward against a similar group from the opposing side. The ball is thrown into the scrum and the players try to gain possession of it by kicking it backwards towards their own side.
- OCTET – A group of eight people or things.
- NERVE – A whitish fibre or bundle of fibres in the body that transmits impulses of sensation to the brain or spinal cord, and impulses from these to the muscles and organs.
Well done if you managed to guess some or all of the words correctly. Click here for the answers to Waffle 114!