Here is the Waffle Game answer today for puzzle 145, released on June 15, 2022.
UPDATE: Click here for the answers to Waffle 146!
There have been many games that have come to fruition since the release of the viral word game Wordle. Many of the spin-offs have been very successful in their own right and there is a game that we have stumbled across that is quite unique. This game is called Waffle and it requires players to change the letters in the grid to form words.
The grid already has letters in them and you need to rearrange the letters in order to make words that read correctly horizontally and vertically. The tiles will have different colours to let you know if they appear in the word and are in the correct position or if they need to be moved to a different word. When there is a yellow tile that crosses between two words, there is a possibility of it being in either word, so you need to see which word it could be in.
You have a total of 15 moves in which you can rearrange the letters around the grid to complete the puzzle and solve the six words. If you complete the puzzle with some moves remaining, you will be granted stars for this. There is a new Waffle released every day for you to complete and you can even change the settings to your local time of midnight if you would prefer.
Once you have completed the puzzle, you can share your results on social media to show how many stars you earned for the day. Each puzzle can be completed in 10 moves, so the maximum amount of stars you can have is 5 every day. It also shows you your streak when you copy your results.
What are the Daily Waffle 145 Word Answers Today? (June 15th, 2022)
We will be solving these puzzles every day so we can help you with the answers if you are struggling. For the puzzle today, there are six green tiles, six yellow tiles and nine grey tiles. Here is what the Waffle 145 puzzle looks like today:
We have all the answers to the Waffle 145 puzzle along with the meanings of each word listed below if you are struggling to solve the puzzle today:
- ASKED – Say something in order to obtain an answer or some information.
- BRAND – A type of product manufactured by a particular company under a particular name.
- MAIZE – A Central American cereal plant that yields large grains (corn or sweetcorn) set in rows on a cob. The many varieties include some used for stock feed and corn oil.
- ALBUM – A blank book for the insertion of photographs, stamps, or pictures.
- KHAKI – A strong cotton or wool fabric of a dull brownish-yellow colour, used especially in military clothing.
- DODGE – Avoid (someone or something) by a sudden quick movement.
Well done if you managed to guess some or all of the words correctly. Click here for the answers to Waffle 146!