Here are the Waffle Game answers today for puzzle 166, released on July 6th, 2022.
UPDATE: Click here for the answers to Waffle 167!
There have been many games that have come to fruition since the release of the viral word game Wordle. Many of the spin-offs have been very successful in their own right and there is a game that we have stumbled across that is quite unique. This game is called Waffle and it requires players to change the letters in the grid to form words.
The grid already has letters in them and you need to rearrange the letters in order to make words that read correctly horizontally and vertically. The tiles will have different colours to let you know if they appear in the word and are in the correct position or if they need to be moved to a different word.
When there is a yellow tile that crosses between two words, there is a possibility of it being in either word, so you will need to decide which word you think it is in.
You have a total of 15 moves in which you can rearrange the letters around the grid to complete the puzzle and solve the six words. If you complete the puzzle with some moves remaining, you will be granted stars for this.
There is a new Waffle released every day for you to complete and you can even change the settings to your local time of midnight if you would prefer. Once you have completed the puzzle, you can share your results on social media to show how many stars you earned for the day.
Each puzzle can be completed in 10 moves, so the maximum amount of stars you can have is 5 every day. It also shows you your streak when you copy your results.
What are the Daily Waffle 166 Word Answers Today? (July 6th, 2022)
We will be solving these puzzles every day so we can help you with the answers if you are struggling. For the puzzle today, there are five green tiles, nine yellow tiles, and seven grey tiles. Here is what the Waffle 166 puzzle looks like today:
We have all the answers to the Waffle 16 puzzle along with the meanings of each word listed below if you are struggling to solve the puzzle today:
- SNEAK – move or go in a furtive or stealthy way.
- THOSE – used to identify a specific person or thing observed or heard by the speaker.
- PLEAT – a double or multiple fold in a garment or other item made of cloth, held by stitching the top or side.
- SETUP – the way in which something, especially an organization or equipment, is organized, planned, or arranged.
- ERODE – (of wind, water, or other natural agents) gradually wear away (soil, rock, or land).
- KNELT – be in or assume a position in which the body is supported by a knee or the knees, as when praying or showing submission.
Well done if you managed to guess some or all of the words correctly. Click here for the answers to Waffle 167!