Here is the Waffle Game answer today for puzzle 96, released on April 27, 2022.
UPDATE: Click here for the answers to Waffle 97!
There have been many games that have come to fruition since the release of the viral word game Wordle. Many of the spin-offs have been very successful in their own right and there is a game that we have stumbled across that is quite unique. This game is called Waffle and it requires players to change the letters in the grid to form words.
The grid already has letters in them and you need to rearrange the letters in order to make words that read correctly horizontally and vertically. The tiles will have different colours to let you know if they appear in the word and are in the correct position or if they need to be moved to a different word. When there is a yellow tile that crosses between two words, there is a possibility of it being in either word, so you need to see which word it could be in.
You have a total of 15 moves in which you can rearrange the letters around the grid in order to complete the puzzle and solve the six words. If you complete the puzzle with some moves remaining, you will be granted stars for this. There is a new Waffle released every day for you to complete and you can even change the settings to your local time of midnight if you would prefer.
Once you have completed the puzzle, you can share you results on social media to show how many stars you earned for the day. Each puzzle can be completed in 10 moves, so the maximum amount of stars you can have is 5 every day. It also shows you your streak when you copy your results. There is also a Secret Waffle puzzle you can complete, which can be accessed only once you have completed the daily one.
What are the Daily Waffle 96 Word Answers Today? (April 27th, 2022)
We will be solving these puzzles every day so we can help you with the answers if you are struggling. The Waffle puzzle we have been given today has six green tiles, which means these letters are in the correct places. There are five yellow tiles, which means they appear in the word but are not in the correct places and the rest are grey, which means they do not appear in the word at all.
Here is what the Waffle 96 puzzle looks like today:
We have all the words and their meanings listed below if you are struggling to solve the puzzle today:
- SLOTH – Reluctance to work or make an effort; laziness. It is also a slow moving animal.
- REFIT– Replace or repair machinery, equipment, and fittings in a ship, building, etc.
- WORTH – Equivalent in value to the sum or item specified.
- SCREW – A short, slender, sharp-pointed metal pin with a raised helical thread running round it and a slotted head, used to join things together by being rotated so that it pierces wood or other material and is held tightly in place.
- OFFER – Present or proffer (something) for (someone) to accept or reject as desired.
- HATCH – A door in an aircraft, spacecraft, or submarine.
Well done if you managed to guess some or all of the words correctly! Click here for the answers to Waffle 97!