Here is the Waffle Game answer today for puzzle 98, released on April 29, 2022.
UPDATE: Click here for the answer to Waffle 99!
There have been many games that have come to fruition since the release of the viral word game Wordle. Many of the spin-offs have been very successful in their own right and there is a game that we have stumbled across that is quite unique. This game is called Waffle and it requires players to change the letters in the grid to form words.
The grid already has letters in them and you need to rearrange the letters in order to make words that read correctly horizontally and vertically. The tiles will have different colours to let you know if they appear in the word and are in the correct position or if they need to be moved to a different word. When there is a yellow tile that crosses between two words, there is a possibility of it being in either word, so you need to see which word it could be in.
You have a total of 15 moves in which you can rearrange the letters around the grid in order to complete the puzzle and solve the six words. If you complete the puzzle with some moves remaining, you will be granted stars for this. There is a new Waffle released every day for you to complete and you can even change the settings to your local time of midnight if you would prefer.
Once you have completed the puzzle, you can share you results on social media to show how many stars you earned for the day. Each puzzle can be completed in 10 moves, so the maximum amount of stars you can have is 5 every day. It also shows you your streak when you copy your results. There is also a Secret Waffle puzzle you can complete, which can be accessed only once you have completed the daily one.
What are the Daily Waffle 98 Word Answers Today? (April 29th, 2022)
We will be solving these puzzles every day so we can help you with the answers if you are struggling. The Waffle puzzle today looks a lot different as it in collaboration wiht another Wordle-inspired game called Canuckle. Instead of green tiles, there are red tiles, which shows you they have been correctly placed.
For the puzzle today, there are five red (green) tiles, five yellow tiles and ten grey tiles. Here is what the Waffle 98 puzzle looks like today:
We have all the words and their meanings listed below if you are struggling to solve the puzzle today:
- CAMPS – A place with temporary accommodation of huts, tents, or other structures, typically used by soldiers, refugees, or travelling people.
- ROPER – A person who uses a lasso to catch an animal, especially in a rodeo.
- SHEEP – A domesticated ruminant mammal with a thick woolly coat and (typically only in the male) curving horns. It is kept in flocks for its wool or meat, and is proverbial for its tendency to follow others in the flock.
- CURDS – A soft, white substance formed when milk coagulates, used as the basis for cheese.
- MAPLE – A tree or shrub with lobed leaves, winged fruits, and colourful autumn foliage, grown as an ornamental or for its timber or syrupy sap.
- SYRUP – A thick, sweet liquid made by dissolving sugar in boiling water, often used for preserving fruit.
Well done if you managed to guess some or all of the words correctly today. Click here for the answer to Waffle 99!