Here is the answer to the Weaver puzzle for today, released on July 9th, 2023, and some hints to help you solve it.
UPDATE: Click here for the hints and the answer to the Weaver puzzle released on July 10th!
Weaver is an online puzzle game where players are given two words and the aim of the game is to ‘weave’ your way from the first word to the second word. The way in which you do this is by entering a four-letter word, which only changes one letter from the starter word to get you closer to the bottom word.
You need to continue to change one letter in each subsequent word in order to get to the end word, which could be done by changing one letter which is in the bottom word, making the optimal words four, but this may not be the case for all Weaver puzzles.
Due to the nature of this game, there are multiple solutions as you can use different words. We will be showing you one of the solutions and will try to get the optimum amount of words as possible.
There are different ways in which you can tackle the puzzle as you could work from the bottom upwards instead to see if that helps you, but you will need to remember the words you choose in your head or write them down, so keep a pen and paper at hand if you would prefer to solve the puzzle like that.
We will also be giving you some hints for the puzzle first to help you to solve the puzzle as well as the answer at the bottom of the article.
Weaver Hints Today – July 9th, 2023
The starter word for the Weaver puzzle released today, July 9th, 2023, is ‘DOME‘ and the end word is ‘ARCH‘. There is only one letter you can change for every word you choose, but remember, the letter you change does not have to be in the answer.
The puzzle can be difficult to solve sometimes so here are some clues we have for the Weaver puzzle to help you to solve the answers today.
- Hint 1: The optimal words for this puzzle is 8.
- Hint 2: Change the fourth letter for the first word.
- Hint 3: Change the second letter for the second word.
- Hint 4: Change the first letter for the third word.
- Hint 5: Change the third letter for the fourth word.
- Hint 6: Change the fourth letter for the fifth word.
- Hint 7: Change the second letter for the sixth word.
- Hint 8: Change the fourth letter for the seventh word.
- Hint 9: Change the first letter for the eighth word.
QUIZ: How many questions can you solve from the quiz below?
What 10 letter word starts with gas?
If you pass the 2nd person in a race, what position are you in?
If a doctor gives you three pills and tells you to take one every half hour, how long will it take to finish all the pills?
There are two ducks in front of a duck, two ducks behind a duck and a duck in the middle. How many ducks are there?
What common English verb becomes its own past tense by rearranging its letters?
What on earth could dance, and live and die, without legs, or lungs, or being alive?
How many animals of each species did Moses take with him into the Ark?
I am an odd number. Take away one letter from me and I become even. What number am I?
What is half of 2 + 2?
Jill and Mary enjoy playing hockey, Kim and Jill enjoy playing football, Kim and Mary enjoy swimming. Who enjoys both swimming and hockey?
I am related to the water, but I am not wet. I am related to a shadow, but I am multicoloured. I create an illusion, but show what is real. What am I?
What letter comes next in this sequence? O, T, T, F, F, S, S, ?
A farmer had ten sheep. All but seven of them died, so how many sheep were left?
If you divide 30 by a half and add 10, what's the answer?
When you dig a hole 4 feet deep, 5 feet wide and 6 feet long, how much dirt is in it?
What disappears as soon as you say its name?
What goes up and down, but never moves?
In the kitchen cupboard, there are three jars containing different items. Sugar is to the right of rice and the flour is to the right of the sugar. Which one is in the middle?
What occurs once in a minute, twice in a moment, but never in a thousand years?
You're sitting in a cabin in the dark and cold and you are hungry. You have only one match. What do you light first?
What are the Weaver Answer Today? (July 9th, 2023) (7/9/23)
If you are still struggling for the words today, the answers and the definitions to the Weaver puzzle released today are:
- GULL – a long-winged web-footed seabird with a raucous call, typically having white plumage with a grey or black mantle.
- GALL – bold and impudent behaviour.
- TALL – of great or more than average height, especially (with reference to an object) relative to width.
- TAIL – the hindmost part of an animal, especially when prolonged beyond the rest of the body, such as the flexible extension of the backbone in a vertebrate, the feathers at the hind end of a bird, or a terminal appendage in an insect.
- TAIN – a thin tin plate.
- TWIN – one of two children or animals born at the same birth.
- TWIG – a slender woody shoot growing from a branch or stem of a tree or shrub.
- SWIG – drink in large gulps.
Well done if you managed to guess the answers to the Weaver today! Let us know how you got to the answer in the comments section below. Click here for the hints and the answer to the Weaver puzzle released on July 10th!