All of the Fortnite B.R.U.T.E Squad Limited Time Mission Objectives are now available to complete. There is now less than 24 hours to complete these challenges before they are removed.
Epic have introduced new Limited Time Missions to Fortnite Battle Royale to replace Daily Challenges that have been available to complete in past challenges. The first Limited Time Missions to be introduced is the B.R.U.T.E Squad Mission.
There will be new missions introduced once the time for the current mission is completed. The B.R.U.T.E Squad Mission has seven objectives and a new objective in unlocked every day. The last objective has unlocked today and there is less than 24 hours to complete these challenges before they are replaced.
B.R.U.T.E Squad Limited Time Mission – All Objectives
Here are all of the objectives to complete for this mission:
- Play matches with a friend (3)
- Eliminations from closer than 5 meters (2)
- Use the B.R.U.T.E in different matches (5)
- Apply shields (500)
- Deal damage to opponents from below (500)
- Search Chests at Dusty Depot or Pleasant Park (7)
- Visit Snobby Shores and Shifty Shafts in the same match (1)
Here are the rewards you can earn for completing the objectives:
- 1 objective completed – 10 Battle Stars
- 2 objectives completed – 500 XP
- 3 objectives completed – B.R.U.T.E Squad Loading Screen
- 4 objectives completed – 1,000 XP
- 5 objectives completed – 500 XP
- 6 objectives completed – 10 Battle Stars
- 7 (All) objectives completed – 2,000 XP
B.R.U.T.E Squad Loading Screen (Uncommon) – You can’t hide.
Have you completed all of the objectives? What are your thoughts on the new B.R.U.T.E vehicles that were added at the start of the season? Let us know in the comments below.