Here are all of the achievements you can unlock in Fortnite Chapter 2: Season 1 by doing different things in the new world.
There are some major changes that have been made to Fortnite Battle Royale in Chapter 2, with many new features being added and new things for players to do in this world. Players can now unlock special achievements by completing different tasks in the game.
The achievements you unlock can be found in the Career Tab, which can be viewed when you are in a lobby.
Fortnite Chapter 2: Season 1 Achievements List
Here is a list of all the known achievements you can unlock in Chapter 2:Season 1 of Fortnite Battle Royale and the description of the achievements, thanks to Reddit User Haveireddit:
- Hide the Pain – Used a Bandage to heal yourself while in the storm.
- Pier Fishing – Caught a fish off the Sweaty Sands pier.
- Can I speak to a Manager? – Took out your frustrations on 20 Fishstick restaurant decorations.
- All You Can Eat Sashimi – Ate all the fish and two plastic lobsters.
- Let Yourself Down – Eliminate yourself by fall damage.
- Collecting Rust – Harvested 999 Metal in a single match.
- I’m Trash – Just the worst.
- In the Zone – Landed inside the starting safe zone.
- Who’s a Good Doggo? – You’re a good doggo. Yes, you are!
- Were You Raised in a Barn!? – Got revived inside the Frenzy Farm barn.
- Double Trouble – Won 10 Duos matches during Season 1.
- Champion! – Won 10 Solo matches during Season 1.
- Squad Goals – Won 100 Squads matches during Season 1.
- Cabin Fever – You’ve been in this cabin a long time.
- Mission Complete! – Completed all Missions during Season 1.
- Bushwacker – Destroyed 500 Holly Hedges.
- Trophy Hunter – Eliminated an opponent with a Mythic Goldfish.
- Tourist Trap – Eliminated an opponent with a Trap in Misty Meadows.
- You’ve Hit a Brick Wall – Harvested 999 Stone in a single match.
- Hittin’ the Hay – Hid in the hay.
- Salt Bae – Been droppin’ Salty.
- Desperate Times – You picked up a Common Pistol.
- A Kick in the Grass – Scored a goal in the Pleasant Park soccer field.
- Two Can Play That Game – Won 100 Duos matches during Season 1.
- Victorious! – Won 100 Solo matches during Season 1.
- Team Player – Won a Team Rumble match during Season 1.
- Carrying the Team – You carried a teammate for 50 meters.
- On A Mission! – Completed your first Season 1 Mission.
- WARNING! – Slurpfish contain 4,000% of your daily recommended toxic waste.
- Quick & Dirty – Eliminated an opponent in Dirty Docks within 60 seconds of jumping from the Battle Bus.
- Submarine Submachine – Eliminated an opponent with an SMG while in water.
- Woodchuck – Harvested 999 Wood in a single match.
- Got ‘Em! – Eliminated an opponent who just opened a Supply Drop.
- Lifeguard – Revive a knocked out teammate while in water.
- Giving 110% – Reached Level 110 during Season 1.
- Dodged a Bullet – Used a Medkit while at 1 Health.
- Savour the W-Key – Won a Solo match with at least 10 eliminations.
- Dream Team – Won a Squads match during Season 1.
- In the Winner’s Circle – Won 100 Team Rumble matches during Season 1.
- No one will believe you caught this. – Caught a Mythic Goldfish.
- Sleep with the Fishes – Eliminated by a Mythic Goldfish.
- Raw and Wiggling – Ate a Small Fry or a Flopper.
- Going Nuclear – Eliminated 235 opponents at Steamy Stacks.
- Gunk Ops – Gained 10,000 Health or Shield from Slurpy Swamp.
- Friendly Fire – Healed teammates for 1,000 HP with the Bandage Bazooka.
- New Island. Who Dis? – Landed on the new island for the first time.
- Impossible! – You opened 7 chests at a drive-in theater in a single match?!
- Rise & Grind – Reached Level 250 during Season 1.
- One True Pairing – Won a Duos match during Season 1.
- Your Time to Shine – Won a Solo match during Season 1.
- 10-4 Good Buddies – Won 10 Squads matches during Season 1.
- Nice to Yeet You – You Yeeted an opponent.
Here is the full list of the achievements:
How many of these achievements do you think you will unlock? Let us know in the comments section below.