Here are the official patch notes of all the changes that have been made in the 2.04 Apex Legends update today.
Apex Legends is updated on a fairly regular basis when fixes are made for bugs that occur in the game. Unfortunately, there seem to be a lot of issues with Apex, especially with the audio, but it hasn’t been addressed fully.
There is a new update that has just gone live today, 2.04, which is now available for you to download on all eligible devices. There are no major updates in the form of a new event yet, but there are some issues that have been addressed.
What’s in the Apex Legends 2.04 Update Today? 6th September 2022
There are quite a few bugs that have been occurring in Apex Legends recently with one of the major ones I’ve come across being the glitch where you cannot see the damage you did in the game, but the kills and assist show.
Here are the issues have been addressed in the 2.04 update, all of which you can see below:
- Game crashing after Seer’s heartbeat detects Mirage decoy.
- Death Totem not working on Dropoff in Arenas.
- Vantage voice lines stacking up in certain gameplay instances.
- Negative challenge values in match summary.
There are some other bugs that have recently been addressed by the team which are:
- Addressed a bug where game crashes after Seer’s heartbeat detects Mirage decoy.
- Addressed a bug where Death Totem not working on Dropoff in Arenas.
- Fixed an issue where vantage voice lines stacking up in certain gameplay instances.
- Fixed an issue where negative challenge values in match summary.
- Addressed an issue that prevented players from receiving the correct rewards when leveling up.
- Fixed a bug where the banner incorrectly displays players in “Rookie” Rank when they are not.
- Fixed a visual bug where non-BR tasks for Challenges showing negative values in the Match Summary.
- Fixed Wraith hit-reg issues
- Addressed Xbox voice chat issue.
- Addressed Replicator bug.
- Other minor bug fixes.