Here are the answers for the Octordle words #300 today, released on November 20, 2022 and some hints to help you solve them.
UPDATE: Click here for the hints and the answers to Octordle 301!
Octordle is a difficult game in which players must guess eight five-letter words at the same time while only having thirteen guesses! The game functions similarly to Wordle in that there are no clues to assist you in guessing the words, but once you have guessed a word, the tiles will change colour.
The colours will show you if you guessed the correct letters and if they are in the correct order. There is no correct or incorrect way to play the game, but we recommend attempting to guess words that use the majority of the letters of the alphabet in as few guesses as possible first.
This will help you realize which letters appear in each word so you can solve the words quickly and efficiently. There may be some words that have repeated letters, so make sure you keep that in mind when guessing the words.
As this puzzle is tricky, we do have some hints to help you if you are struggling, all of which can be seen below.
Octordle 300 Words Hints Today (November 20, 2022)
Here are the clues we have for all the eight words for Octordle 300 today.
Hint 1: There is a K in word 2 only.
Hint 2: There is an X in word 1 only.
Hint 3: There is a C in words 2 and 4.
Hint 4: There is a W in word 5 only.
Hint 5: There is a repeated letter in words 1 and 3.
Hint 6: There is a double letter in word 6 only.
Hint 7: Here are the starting letters of each word:
- Word 1: E
- Word 2: S
- Word 3: T
- Word 4: S
- Word 5: B
- Word 6: E
- Word 7: S
- Word 8: F
Hint 8: Here is a little description or clue for all of the words:
- Word 1: the state of being barred from one’s native country, typically for political or punitive reasons.
- Word 2: an outer covering such as a husk or pod, especially the husk of an ear of maize.
- Word 3: one tenth of annual produce or earnings, formerly taken as a tax for the support of the Church and clergy
- Word 4: a soldier or other person sent out ahead of a main force so as to gather information about the enemy’s position, strength, or movements.
- Word 5: at a lower level or layer than.
- Word 6: a feeling of listlessness and dissatisfaction arising from a lack of occupation or excitement.
- Word 7: a garment for the upper body made of cotton or a similar fabric, with a collar and sleeves, and with buttons down the front.
- Word 8: a meeting or medium where ideas and views on a particular issue can be exchanged.
What is the Octordle 300 Answer Today? (11/20/22)
Here are all of the answers for Octordle 300 released today on November 20th, 2022:
- Word 1: EXILE
- Word 2: SHUCK
- Word 3: TITHE
- Word 4: SCOUT
- Word 5: BELOW
- Word 6: ENNUI
- Word 7: SHIRT
- Word 8: FORUM
You can see how I got the words in the image below:
Let us know in the comments section below if you managed to get some or all of the Octordle words today. Click here for the hints and the answers to Octordle 301!