Here are the answers for the Octordle words #307 today, released on November 27, 2022 and some hints to help you solve them.
UPDATE: Click here for the hints and the answers to Octordle 308!
Octordle is a difficult game in which players must guess eight five-letter words at the same time while only having thirteen guesses! The game functions similarly to Wordle in that there are no clues to assist you in guessing the words, but once you have guessed a word, the tiles will change colour.
The colours will show you if you guessed the correct letters and if they are in the correct order. There is no correct or incorrect way to play the game, but we recommend attempting to guess words that use the majority of the letters of the alphabet in as few guesses as possible first.
This will help you realize which letters appear in each word so you can solve the words quickly and efficiently. There may be some words that have repeated letters, so make sure you keep that in mind when guessing the words.
As this puzzle is tricky, we do have some hints to help you if you are struggling, all of which can be seen below.
Octordle 307 Words Hints Today (November 27, 2022)
Here are the clues we have for all the eight words for Octordle 307 today.
Hint 1: There is an X in word 1 only.
Hint 2: There is a D in words 2 and 4.
Hint 3: There is a Y in words 1 and 8.
Hint 4: There is an S in words 3 and 8.
Hint 5: There are no repeated letters in any words today.
Hint 6: There is a double letter in word 8 only.
Hint 7: Here are the starting letters of each word:
- Word 1: P
- Word 2: M
- Word 3: B
- Word 4: A
- Word 5: B
- Word 6: A
- Word 7: F
- Word 8: S
Hint 8: Here is a little description or clue for all of the words:
- Word 1: the authority to represent someone else, especially in voting.
- Word 2: a three-dimensional representation of a person or thing or of a proposed structure, typically on a smaller scale than the original.
- Word 3: a bowl for washing, typically attached to a wall and having taps connected to a water supply.
- Word 4: the positively charged electrode by which the electrons leave an electrical device.
- Word 5: water strongly impregnated with salt.
- Word 6: the fruit of the oak tree, a smooth oval nut in a rough cup-shaped base.
- Word 7: coming at the end of a series.
- Word 8: feeling sad or distressed through sympathy with someone else’s misfortune.
What is the Octordle 307 Answer Today? (11/27/22)
Here are all of the answers for Octordle 307 released today on November 27th, 2022:
- Word 1: PROXY
- Word 2: MODEL
- Word 3: BASIN
- Word 4: ANODE
- Word 5: BRINE
- Word 6: ACORN
- Word 7: FINAL
- Word 8: SORRY
You can see how I got the words in the image below:
Let us know in the comments section below if you managed to get some or all of the Octordle words today. Click here for the hints and the answers to Octordle 308!