Here are the answers for the Octordle words #314 today, released on December 4, 2022 and some hints to help you solve them.
UPDATE: Click here for the hints and the answers to Octordle 315!
Octordle is a difficult game in which players must guess eight five-letter words at the same time while only having thirteen guesses! The game functions similarly to Wordle in that there are no clues to assist you in guessing the words, but once you have guessed a word, the tiles will change colour.
The colours will show you if you guessed the correct letters and if they are in the correct order. There is no correct or incorrect way to play the game, but we recommend attempting to guess words that use the majority of the letters of the alphabet in as few guesses as possible first.
This will help you realize which letters appear in each word so you can solve the words quickly and efficiently. There may be some words that have repeated letters, so make sure you keep that in mind when guessing the words.
As this puzzle is tricky, we do have some hints to help you if you are struggling, all of which can be seen below.
Octordle 314 Words Hints Today (December 4, 2022)
Here are the clues we have for all the eight words for Octordle 314 today.
Hint 1: There is a Y in word 6 only.
Hint 2: There is a G in words 5 and 7.
Hint 3: There is a W in words 4 an d7.
Hint 4: There is a P in word 3, 6 and 8.
Hint 5: There is a repeated letter in words 2, 3, 4, 5 and 6.
Hint 6: There is a double letter in word 4 only.
Hint 7: Here are the starting letters of each word:
- Word 1: S
- Word 2: R
- Word 3: L
- Word 4: T
- Word 5: F
- Word 6: P
- Word 7: S
- Word 8: C
Hint 8: Here is a little description or clue for all of the words:
- Word 1: a garment for the upper body made of cotton or a similar fabric, with a collar and sleeves, and with buttons down the front.
- Word 2: a person exercising government or dominion.
- Word 3: a person suffering from leprosy.
- Word 4: the chirp of a small or young bird.
- Word 5: a contrapuntal composition in which a short melody or phrase (the subject) is introduced by one part and successively taken up by others and developed by interweaving the parts.
- Word 6: a solitary or colonial sedentary form of a coelenterate such as a sea anemone, typically having a columnar body with the mouth uppermost surrounded by a ring of tentacles. In some species, polyps are a phase in the life cycle which alternates with a medusoid phase.
- Word 7: move or cause to move back and forth or from side to side while suspended or on an axis.
- Word 8: a brace, band, or clasp for strengthening or holding things together.
What is the Octordle 314 Answer Today? (12/4/22)
Here are all of the answers for Octordle 314 released today on December 4th, 2022:
- Word 1: SHIRT
- Word 2: RULER
- Word 3: LEPER
- Word 4: TWEET
- Word 5: FUGUE
- Word 6: POLYP
- Word 7: SWING
- Word 8: CLAMP
You can see how I got the words in the image below:
Let us know in the comments section below if you managed to get some or all of the Octordle words today. Click here for the hints and the answers to Octordle 315!