Here are the answers for the Octordle words #315 today, released on December 5, 2022 and some hints to help you solve them.
UPDATE: Click here for the hints and the answers to Octordle 316!
Octordle is a difficult game in which players must guess eight five-letter words at the same time while only having thirteen guesses! The game functions similarly to Wordle in that there are no clues to assist you in guessing the words, but once you have guessed a word, the tiles will change colour.
The colours will show you if you guessed the correct letters and if they are in the correct order. There is no correct or incorrect way to play the game, but we recommend attempting to guess words that use the majority of the letters of the alphabet in as few guesses as possible first.
This will help you realize which letters appear in each word so you can solve the words quickly and efficiently. There may be some words that have repeated letters, so make sure you keep that in mind when guessing the words.
As this puzzle is tricky, we do have some hints to help you if you are struggling, all of which can be seen below.
Octordle 315 Words Hints Today (December 5, 2022)
Here are the clues we have for all the eight words for Octordle 315 today.
Hint 1: There is a Y in words 2 and 6.
Hint 2: There is a K in words 1 and 6.
Hint 3: There is a V in words 1 and 3.
Hint 4: There is a G in word 7 only.
Hint 5: There is a repeated letter in word 1 only.
Hint 6: There are no double letters in any words today.
Hint 7: Here are the starting letters of each word:
- Word 1: E
- Word 2: I
- Word 3: P
- Word 4: F
- Word 5: C
- Word 6: S
- Word 7: S
- Word 8: T
Hint 8: Here is a little description or clue for all of the words:
- Word 1: bring or recall (a feeling, memory, or image) to the conscious mind.
- Word 2: the expression of one’s meaning by using language that normally signifies the opposite, typically for humorous or emphatic effect.
- Word 3: demonstrate the truth or existence of (something) by evidence or argument.
- Word 4: (of food) recently made or obtained; not tinned, frozen, or otherwise preserved.
- Word 5: wilfully causing pain or suffering to others, or feeling no concern about it.
- Word 6: like a snake in appearance; long and sinuous.
- Word 7: institute legal proceedings against (a person or institution), typically for redress.
- Word 8: come into or be in contact with.
What is the Octordle 315 Answer Today? (12/5/22)
Here are all of the answers for Octordle 315 released today on December 5th, 2022:
- Word 1: EVOKE
- Word 2: IRONY
- Word 3: PROVE
- Word 4: FRESH
- Word 5: CRUEL
- Word 6: SNAKY
- Word 7: SUING
- Word 8: TOUCH
You can see how I got the words in the image below:
Let us know in the comments section below if you managed to get some or all of the Octordle words today. Click here for the hints and the answers to Octordle 316!