Here are the answers for the Octordle words #316 today, released on December 6, 2022 and some hints to help you solve them.
UPDATE: Click here for the hints and answers to Octordle 317!
Octordle is a difficult game in which players must guess eight five-letter words at the same time while only having thirteen guesses! The game functions similarly to Wordle in that there are no clues to assist you in guessing the words, but once you have guessed a word, the tiles will change colour.
The colours will show you if you guessed the correct letters and if they are in the correct order. There is no correct or incorrect way to play the game, but we recommend attempting to guess words that use the majority of the letters of the alphabet in as few guesses as possible first.
This will help you realize which letters appear in each word so you can solve the words quickly and efficiently. There may be some words that have repeated letters, so make sure you keep that in mind when guessing the words.
As this puzzle is tricky, we do have some hints to help you if you are struggling, all of which can be seen below.
Octordle 316 Words Hints Today (December 6, 2022)
Here are the clues we have for all the eight words for Octordle 316 today.
Hint 1: There is a Y in words 1, 2, 3 and 8.
Hint 2: There is an R in words 1, 4 and 8.
Hint 3: There is an S in words 5 and 6.
Hint 4: There is a W in word 7 only.
Hint 5: There is a repeated letter in word 5 only.
Hint 6: There is a double letter in words 2, 3, 4, and 7.
Hint 7: Here are the starting letters of each word:
- Word 1: F
- Word 2: P
- Word 3: M
- Word 4: O
- Word 5: B
- Word 6: S
- Word 7: D
- Word 8: D
Hint 8: Here is a little description or clue for all of the words:
- Word 1: a small imaginary being of human form that has magical powers, especially a female one.
- Word 2: a small flat cake of minced or finely chopped food, especially meat.
- Word 3: (especially in ancient Egypt) a body of a human being or animal that has been ceremonially preserved by removal of the internal organs, treatment with natron and resin, and wrapping in bandages.
- Word 4: a semiaquatic fish-eating mammal of the weasel family, with an elongated body, dense fur, and webbed feet.
- Word 5: (of a problem or difficulty) trouble (someone or something) persistently.
- Word 6: form one’s features into a pleased, kind, or amused expression, typically with the corners of the mouth turned up and the front teeth exposed.
- Word 7: live in or at a specified place.
- Word 8: a building or room for the processing, storage, and distribution of milk and milk products.
What is the Octordle 316 Answer Today? (12/6/22)
Here are all of the answers for Octordle 316 released today on December 6th, 2022:
- Word 1: FAIRY
- Word 2: PATTY
- Word 3: MUMMY
- Word 4: OTTER
- Word 5: BESET
- Word 6: SMILE
- Word 7: DWELL
- Word 8: DAIRY
You can see how I got the words in the image below:
Let us know in the comments section below if you managed to get some or all of the Octordle words today. Click here for the hints and answers to Octordle 317!