Here are the answers for the Octordle words #320 today, released on December 10, 2022 and some hints to help you solve them.
UPDATE: Click here for the hints and the answers to Octordle 321!
Octordle is a difficult game in which players must guess eight five-letter words at the same time while only having thirteen guesses! The game functions similarly to Wordle in that there are no clues to assist you in guessing the words, but once you have guessed a word, the tiles will change colour.
The colours will show you if you guessed the correct letters and if they are in the correct order. There is no correct or incorrect way to play the game, but we recommend attempting to guess words that use the majority of the letters of the alphabet in as few guesses as possible first.
This will help you realize which letters appear in each word so you can solve the words quickly and efficiently. There may be some words that have repeated letters, so make sure you keep that in mind when guessing the words.
As this puzzle is tricky, we do have some hints to help you if you are struggling, all of which can be seen below.
Octordle 320 Words Hints Today (December 10, 2022)
Here are the clues we have for all the eight words for Octordle 320 today.
Hint 1: There is a Y in words 3 and 6.
Hint 2: There is a D in word 3 and 8.
Hint 3: There is a K in word 1 only.
Hint 4: There is a C in word 4 only.
Hint 5: There is a repeated letter in word 3 only.
Hint 6: There is a double letter in words 4, 6, 7 and 8.
Hint 7: Here are the starting letters of each word:
- Word 1: F
- Word 2: Q
- Word 3: B
- Word 4: S
- Word 5: S
- Word 6: S
- Word 7: F
- Word 8: S
Hint 8: Here is a little description or clue for all of the words:
- Word 1: a container for liquids.
- Word 2: repeat or copy out (words from a text or speech written or spoken by another person).
- Word 3: a woman, especially an elderly one, regarded as annoying or interfering.
- Word 4: the place where an incident in real life or fiction occurs or occurred.
- Word 5: a long, narrow part or section forming the handle of a tool or club, the body of a spear or arrow, or similar.
- Word 6: covered in or consisting mostly of sand.
- Word 7: the animals of a particular region, habitat, or geological period.
- Word 8: have or maintain an upright position, supported by one’s feet.
What is the Octordle 320 Answer Today? (12/10/22)
Here are all of the answers for Octordle 320 released today on December 10th, 2022:
- Word 1: FLASK
- Word 2: QUOTE
- Word 3: BIDDY
- Word 4: SCENE
- Word 5: SHAFT
- Word 6: SANDY
- Word 7: FAUNA
- Word 8: STAND
You can see how I got the words in the image below:
Let us know in the comments section below if you managed to get some or all of the Octordle words today. Click here for the hints and the answers to Octordle 321!