Here are the answers for the Octordle words #323 today, released on December 13, 2022 and some hints to help you solve them.
UPDATE: Click here for the hints and the answers to Octordle 324!
Octordle is a difficult game in which players must guess eight five-letter words at the same time while only having thirteen guesses! The game functions similarly to Wordle in that there are no clues to assist you in guessing the words, but once you have guessed a word, the tiles will change colour.
The colours will show you if you guessed the correct letters and if they are in the correct order. There is no correct or incorrect way to play the game, but we recommend attempting to guess words that use the majority of the letters of the alphabet in as few guesses as possible first.
This will help you realize which letters appear in each word so you can solve the words quickly and efficiently. There may be some words that have repeated letters, so make sure you keep that in mind when guessing the words.
As this puzzle is tricky, we do have some hints to help you if you are struggling, all of which can be seen below.
Octordle 323 Words Hints Today (December 13, 2022)
Here are the clues we have for all the eight words for Octordle 323 today.
Hint 1: There is a V in word 5 only.
Hint 2: There is a K in word 8 only.
Hint 3: There is a B in word 2 only.
Hint 4: There is a P in word 1 and 3.
Hint 5: There is a repeated letter in words 4, 5 and 8.
Hint 6: There are no double letters in any words today.
Hint 7: Here are the starting letters of each word:
- Word 1: T
- Word 2: R
- Word 3: S
- Word 4: C
- Word 5: S
- Word 6: U
- Word 7: L
- Word 8: C
Hint 8: Here is a little description or clue for all of the words:
- Word 1: (in bridge, whist, and similar card games) a playing card of the suit chosen to rank above the others, which can win a trick where a card of a different suit has been led.
- Word 2: reinforcing steel used as rods in concrete.
- Word 3: diminish or destroy the value or quality of.
- Word 4: a measure of the purity of gold.
- Word 5: perform duties or services for (another person or an organization).
- Word 6: take, hold, or deploy (something) as a means of accomplishing or achieving something; employ.
- Word 7: a large long-handled spoon with a cup-shaped bowl, used for serving soup or sauce.
- Word 8: an earthenware pot or jar.
What is the Octordle 323 Answer Today? (12/13/22)
Here are all of the answers for Octordle 323 released today on December 13th, 2022:
- Word 1: TRUMP
- Word 2: REBAR
- Word 3: SPOIL
- Word 4: CARAT
- Word 5: SERVE
- Word 6: USING
- Word 7: LADLE
- Word 8: CROCK
You can see how I got the words in the image below:
Let us know in the comments section below if you managed to get some or all of the Octordle words today. Click here for the hints and the answers to Octordle 324!