Here are the answers for the Octordle words #326 today, released on December 16, 2022 and some hints to help you solve them.
UPDATE: Click here for the hints and the answers to Octordle 327!
Octordle is a difficult game in which players must guess eight five-letter words at the same time while only having thirteen guesses! The game functions similarly to Wordle in that there are no clues to assist you in guessing the words, but once you have guessed a word, the tiles will change colour.
The colours will show you if you guessed the correct letters and if they are in the correct order. There is no correct or incorrect way to play the game, but we recommend attempting to guess words that use the majority of the letters of the alphabet in as few guesses as possible first.
This will help you realize which letters appear in each word so you can solve the words quickly and efficiently. There may be some words that have repeated letters, so make sure you keep that in mind when guessing the words.
As this puzzle is tricky, we do have some hints to help you if you are struggling, all of which can be seen below.
Octordle 326 Words Hints Today (December 16, 2022)
Here are the clues we have for all the eight words for Octordle 326 today.
Hint 1: There is a Y in words 3, 5 and 8.
Hint 2: There is a Z in words 3 and 6.
Hint 3: There is an R in words 4, 5, 7 and 8.
Hint 4: There is an N in words 1 and 6.
Hint 5: There is a repeated letter in word 8 only.
Hint 6: There is a double letter in word 3 only.
Hint 7: Here are the starting letters of each word:
- Word 1: M
- Word 2: P
- Word 3: B
- Word 4: S
- Word 5: I
- Word 6: Z
- Word 7: F
- Word 8: D
Hint 8: Here is a little description or clue for all of the words:
- Word 1: the large round fruit of a plant of the gourd family, with sweet pulpy flesh and many seeds.
- Word 2: a single length of hair, straw, rope, or other material made up of three or more interlaced strands.
- Word 3: characterized by drinking large quantities of alcohol.
- Word 4: a set of steps leading from one floor of a building to another, typically inside the building.
- Word 5: creamy-white colour.
- Word 6: characterized by or relating to a zone or zones.
- Word 7: a powder obtained by grinding grain, typically wheat, and used to make bread, cakes, and pastry.
- Word 8: in a matter-of-fact or ironically humorous way.
What is the Octordle 326 Answer Today? (12/16/22)
Here are all of the answers for Octordle 326 released today on December 16th, 2022:
- Word 1: MELON
- Word 2: PLAIT
- Word 3: BOOZY
- Word 4: STAIR
- Word 5: IVORY
- Word 6: ZONAL
- Word 7: FLOUR
- Word 8: DRYLY
You can see how I got the words in the image below:
Let us know in the comments section below if you managed to get some or all of the Octordle words today. Click here for the hints and the answers to Octordle 327!