Here are the answers for the Octordle words #327 today, released on December 17, 2022 and some hints to help you solve them.
UPDATE: Click here for the hints and the answers to Octordle 328!
Octordle is a difficult game in which players must guess eight five-letter words at the same time while only having thirteen guesses! The game functions similarly to Wordle in that there are no clues to assist you in guessing the words, but once you have guessed a word, the tiles will change colour.
The colours will show you if you guessed the correct letters and if they are in the correct order. There is no correct or incorrect way to play the game, but we recommend attempting to guess words that use the majority of the letters of the alphabet in as few guesses as possible first.
This will help you realize which letters appear in each word so you can solve the words quickly and efficiently. There may be some words that have repeated letters, so make sure you keep that in mind when guessing the words.
As this puzzle is tricky, we do have some hints to help you if you are struggling, all of which can be seen below.
Octordle 327 Words Hints Today (December 17, 2022)
Here are the clues we have for all the eight words for Octordle 327 today.
Hint 1: There is a W in word 8 only.
Hint 2: There is a Z in word 4 only.
Hint 3: There is an R in word 6 only.
Hint 4: There is a C in words 5, 6 and 7.
Hint 5: There is a repeated letter in words 2 and 3.
Hint 6: There is a double letter in words 1 and 7.
Hint 7: Here are the starting letters of each word:
- Word 1: S
- Word 2: L
- Word 3: E
- Word 4: U
- Word 5: S
- Word 6: C
- Word 7: A
- Word 8: S
Hint 8: Here is a little description or clue for all of the words:
- Word 1: a domesticated ruminant mammal with a thick woolly coat and (typically only in the male) curving horns. It is kept in flocks for its wool or meat, and is proverbial for its tendency to follow others in the flock.
- Word 2: any of a class of organic compounds that are fatty acids or their derivatives and are insoluble in water but soluble in organic solvents. They include many natural oils, waxes, and steroids.
- Word 3: a wooden frame for holding an artist’s work while it is being painted or drawn.
- Word 4: unfasten the zip fastener of.
- Word 5: a person, especially a child, who is mischievous in a likeable or amusing way.
- Word 6: a separate seat for one person, typically with a back and four legs.
- Word 7: a space or room inside or partly inside the roof of a building.
- Word 8: a pig.
What is the Octordle 327 Answer Today? (12/17/22)
Here are all of the answers for Octordle 327 released today on December 17th, 2022:
- Word 1: SHEEP
- Word 2: LIPID
- Word 3: EASEL
- Word 4: UNZIP
- Word 5: SCAMP
- Word 6: CHAIR
- Word 7: ATTIC
- Word 8: SWINE
You can see how I got the words in the image below:
Let us know in the comments section below if you managed to get some or all of the Octordle words today. Click here for the hints and the answers to Octordle 328!