Here are the answers for the Octordle words #328 today, released on December 18, 2022 and some hints to help you solve them.
UPDATE: Click here for the hints and the answers to Octordle 329!
Octordle is a difficult game in which players must guess eight five-letter words at the same time while only having thirteen guesses! The game functions similarly to Wordle in that there are no clues to assist you in guessing the words, but once you have guessed a word, the tiles will change colour.
The colours will show you if you guessed the correct letters and if they are in the correct order. There is no correct or incorrect way to play the game, but we recommend attempting to guess words that use the majority of the letters of the alphabet in as few guesses as possible first.
This will help you realize which letters appear in each word so you can solve the words quickly and efficiently. There may be some words that have repeated letters, so make sure you keep that in mind when guessing the words.
As this puzzle is tricky, we do have some hints to help you if you are struggling, all of which can be seen below.
Octordle 328 Words Hints Today (December 18, 2022)
Here are the clues we have for all the eight words for Octordle 328 today.
Hint 1: There is an R in words 1, 4, 6 and 7.
Hint 2: There is an M in word 7 only.
Hint 3: There is a Y in word 5 only.
Hint 4: There is a T in words 3 and 5.
Hint 5: There is a repeated letter in words 3 and 7.
Hint 6: There is a double letter in word 1 only.
Hint 7: Here are the starting letters of each word:
- Word 1: C
- Word 2: B
- Word 3: C
- Word 4: H
- Word 5: G
- Word 6: B
- Word 7: C
- Word 8: L
Hint 8: Here is a little description or clue for all of the words:
- Word 1: a mark, object, or figure formed by two short intersecting lines or pieces.
- Word 2: a sum of money added to a person’s wages as a reward for good performance.
- Word 3: a succulent plant with a thick fleshy stem which typically bears spines, lacks leaves, and has brilliantly coloured flowers. Cacti are native to arid regions of the New World and are cultivated elsewhere, especially as pot plants.
- Word 4: a large fish-eating wading bird with long legs, a long S-shaped neck, and a long pointed bill.
- Word 5: characterized by or blowing in gusts.
- Word 6: a machine for making up material such as paper, hay, or cotton into bales.
- Word 7: a substance or product with a thick, creamy consistency.
- Word 8: a dog’s lead.
What is the Octordle 328 Answer Today? (12/18/22)
Here are all of the answers for Octordle 328 released today on December 18th, 2022:
- Word 1: CROSS
- Word 2: BONUS
- Word 3: CACTI
- Word 4: HERON
- Word 5: GUSTY
- Word 6: BALER
- Word 7: CREME
- Word 8: LEASH
You can see how I got the words in the image below:
Let us know in the comments section below if you managed to get some or all of the Octordle words today. Click here for the hints and the answers to Octordle 329!