Here are the answers for the Octordle words #338 today, released on December 28, 2022 and some hints to help you solve them.
UPDATE: Click here for the hints and the answers to Octordle 339!
Octordle is a difficult game in which players must guess eight five-letter words at the same time while only having thirteen guesses! The game functions similarly to Wordle in that there are no clues to assist you in guessing the words, but once you have guessed a word, the tiles will change colour.
The colours will show you if you guessed the correct letters and if they are in the correct order. There is no correct or incorrect way to play the game, but we recommend attempting to guess words that use the majority of the letters of the alphabet in as few guesses as possible first.
This will help you realize which letters appear in each word so you can solve the words quickly and efficiently. There may be some words that have repeated letters, so make sure you keep that in mind when guessing the words.
As this puzzle is tricky, we do have some hints to help you if you are struggling, all of which can be seen below.
Octordle 338 Words Hints Today (December 28, 2022)
Here are the clues we have for all the eight words for Octordle 338 today.
Hint 1: There is a Y in word 1 only.
Hint 2: There is an F in words 4 and 7.
Hint 3: There is an M in word 8 only.
Hint 4: There is a P in words 1 and 5.
Hint 5: There is a repeated letter in words 6 and 7.
Hint 6: There are no double letters in any words.
Hint 7: Here are the starting letters of each word:
- Word 1: G
- Word 2: U
- Word 3: C
- Word 4: F
- Word 5: C
- Word 6: C
- Word 7: F
- Word 8: V
Hint 8: Here is a little description or clue for all of the words:
- Word 1: a hieroglyphic character or symbol.
- Word 2: an open sore on an external or internal surface of the body, caused by a break in the skin or mucous membrane which fails to heal. Ulcers range from small, painful sores in the mouth to bedsores and serious lesions of the stomach or intestine.
- Word 3: (of a person or animal) have severe difficulty in breathing because of a constricted or obstructed throat or a lack of air.
- Word 4: the soft substance consisting of muscle and fat that is found between the skin and bones of a human or an animal.
- Word 5: move slowly and carefully in order to avoid being heard or noticed.
- Word 6: a short, sharp sound as of a switch being operated or of two hard objects coming smartly into contact.
- Word 7: constituting number five in a sequence.
- Word 8: a poisonous substance secreted by animals such as snakes, spiders, and scorpions and typically injected into prey or aggressors by biting or stinging.
What is the Octordle 338 Answer Today? (12/28/22)
Here are all of the answers for Octordle 338 released today on December 28th, 2022:
- Word 1: GLYPH
- Word 2: ULCER
- Word 3: CHOKE
- Word 4: FLESH
- Word 5: CREPT
- Word 6: CLICK
- Word 7: FIFTH
- Word 8: VENOM
You can see how I got the words in the image below:
Let us know in the comments section below if you managed to get some or all of the Octordle words today. Click here for the hints and the answers to Octordle 339!