Here are the answers for the Octordle words #343 today, released on January 2, 2023 and some hints to help you solve them.
UPDATE: Click here for the hints and the answers to Octordle 344!
Octordle is a difficult game in which players must guess eight five-letter words at the same time while only having thirteen guesses! The game functions similarly to Wordle in that there are no clues to assist you in guessing the words, but once you have guessed a word, the tiles will change colour.
The colours will show you if you guessed the correct letters and if they are in the correct order. There is no correct or incorrect way to play the game, but we recommend attempting to guess words that use the majority of the letters of the alphabet in as few guesses as possible first.
This will help you realize which letters appear in each word so you can solve the words quickly and efficiently. There may be some words that have repeated letters, so make sure you keep that in mind when guessing the words.
As this puzzle is tricky, we do have some hints to help you if you are struggling, all of which can be seen below.
Octordle 343 Words Hints Today (January 2, 2023)
Here are the clues we have for all the eight words for Octordle 343 today.
Hint 1: There is a Y in words 6 and 8.
Hint 2: There is a B in word 7 only.
Hint 3: There is a K in words 6 and 8.
Hint 4: There is a P in words 3 and 4.
Hint 5: There is a repeated letter in word 8 only.
Hint 6: There are no double letters in any words today.
Hint 7: Here are the starting letters of each word:
- Word 1: S
- Word 2: A
- Word 3: S
- Word 4: P
- Word 5: Q
- Word 6: H
- Word 7: T
- Word 8: K
Hint 8: Here is a little description or clue for all of the words:
- Word 1: (of food) no longer fresh and pleasant to eat; hard, musty, or dry.
- Word 2: make amends or reparation.
- Word 3: the way in which something, especially an organization or equipment, is organized, planned, or arranged.
- Word 4: feeling deep pleasure or satisfaction as a result of one’s own achievements, qualities, or possessions or those of someone with whom one is closely associated.
- Word 5: a warm bed covering made of padding enclosed between layers of fabric and kept in place by lines of stitching, typically applied in a decorative design.
- Word 6: large, strong, and sexually attractive (typically used of a man).
- Word 7: beat or sound with a strong, regular rhythm; pulsate steadily.
- Word 8: a canoe of a type used originally by the Inuit, made of a light frame with a watertight covering having a small opening in the top to sit in.
What is the Octordle 343 Answer Today? (1/2/23)
Here are all of the answers for Octordle 343 released today on January 2nd, 2023:
- Word 1: STALE
- Word 2: ATONE
- Word 3: SETUP
- Word 4: PROUD
- Word 5: QUILT
- Word 6: HUNKY
- Word 7: THROB
- Word 8: KAYAK
You can see how I got the words in the image below:
Let us know in the comments section below if you managed to get some or all of the Octordle words today. Click here for the hints and the answers to Octordle 344!