Here are the answers for the Octordle words #348 today, released on January 7, 2023 and some hints to help you solve them.
UPDATE: Click here for the hints and the answers to Octordle 349!
Octordle is a difficult game in which players must guess eight five-letter words at the same time while only having thirteen guesses! The game functions similarly to Wordle in that there are no clues to assist you in guessing the words, but once you have guessed a word, the tiles will change colour.
The colours will show you if you guessed the correct letters and if they are in the correct order. There is no correct or incorrect way to play the game, but we recommend attempting to guess words that use the majority of the letters of the alphabet in as few guesses as possible first.
This will help you realize which letters appear in each word so you can solve the words quickly and efficiently. There may be some words that have repeated letters, so make sure you keep that in mind when guessing the words.
As this puzzle is tricky, we do have some hints to help you if you are struggling, all of which can be seen below.
Octordle 348 Words Hints Today (January 7, 2023)
Here are the clues we have for all the eight words for Octordle 348 today.
Hint 1: There is a Y in word 3 only.
Hint 2: There is a K in word 2 only.
Hint 3: There is a G in words 1, 5 and 7.
Hint 4: There is an F in words 3 and 6.
Hint 5: There is a repeated letter in words 1 and 2.
Hint 6: There is a double letter in word 7 only.
Hint 7: Here are the starting letters of each word:
- Word 1: L
- Word 2: S
- Word 3: C
- Word 4: B
- Word 5: T
- Word 6: W
- Word 7: G
- Word 8: M
Hint 8: Here is a little description or clue for all of the words:
- Word 1: concerned with or relating to the relationship between a feudal superior and a vassal.
- Word 2: keep out of sight, typically with a sinister or cowardly motive.
- Word 3: comfortable.
- Word 4: (of hair) fair or pale yellow.
- Word 5: a ballroom dance originating in Buenos Aires, characterized by marked rhythms and postures and abrupt pauses.
- Word 6: a level quayside area to which a ship may be moored to load and unload.
- Word 7: the third letter of the Greek alphabet
- Word 8: a solid material which is typically hard, shiny, malleable, fusible, and ductile, with good electrical and thermal conductivity.
What is the Octordle 348 Answer Today? (1/7/23)
Here are all of the answers for Octordle 348 released today on January 7th, 2023:
- Word 1: LIEGE
- Word 2: SKULK
- Word 3: COMFY
- Word 4: BLOND
- Word 5: TANGO
- Word 6: WHARF
- Word 7: GAMMA
- Word 8: METAL
You can see how I got the words in the image below:
Let us know in the comments section below if you managed to get some or all of the Octordle words today. Click here for the hints and the answers to Octordle 349!